Luck o' the Irish
2010.Mar.21, 08:23 AM
RE: Luck o' the Irish
(2010.Mar.20 11:17 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  You're more of a boner kill than Cheetah, and that's saying something. I can't stand her, and I can't stand you more.

Use your clovers and be happy. Neutral

OH NO!! Tommi can't stand me more, whatever the fk that means. Now I'm worse then cheetah, I'm so proud. Maybe dnbrooks was right, I'm just a forum troll trying to bring down the gays Winky

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.21, 08:27 AM
Ouch. You should of came up with that while I was drunk. You might have stood a chance. Wink

Wonder how long it's going to take for you threaten quitting because you can't win a for fun contest, then you pull a Rambone by quitting and crawling back on your hands and knees, kissing Zen's/AL's feet for forgiveness like some God you want to repent with?

Next contest isn't the one. You haven't quite snapped yet from being a failure in something that's just for fun for everyone. I'll give you until the third contest before you piss in your chair while screaming at the screen because you can't win jack.
2010.Mar.21, 08:32 AM
(2010.Mar.21 08:27 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Ouch. You should of came up with that while I was drunk. You might have stood a chance. Wink

Wonder how long it's going to take for you threaten quitting because you can't win a for fun contest, then you pull a Rambone by quitting and crawling back on your hands and knees, kissing Zen's/AL's feet for forgiveness like some God you want to repent with?

Next contest isn't the one. You haven't quite snapped yet from being a failure in something that's just for fun for everyone. I'll give you until the third contest before you piss in your chair while screaming at the screen because you can't win jack.

Oh, I'm gonna quit right now. I'm so upset that I didn't with that I'm gonna pack up my sht and walk away from al right now.

2010.Mar.21, 08:34 AM
Sweet. When you're ready to come back, there'll be a surprise for you waiting in you bed.

-Leans in real quick.- I'm not good with surprised, so I'll tell you. I'm going to take a shat right on your pillow...
2010.Mar.21, 08:35 AM
first you better take the dck out your ass
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.21 08:35 AM by bebopcrew420.

2010.Mar.21, 08:36 AM
There's no ducks in my ass, but thanks for your concern. There's no obstruction getting this log out.
2010.Mar.22, 02:41 AM
Thanks Zen, bloody awsome prize. Smile

Leprechaun Tweed Cap
Item Type Helmet
Legality Legal
Availability Rating 100
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 0.2 kg
Standard Price $250,000
Trade-in Value $125,000
Those pesky leprechauns dropped a few tweed caps during their rampage through Decatur. Found by the police, they were locked away in storage until they could be handed out to those who did their part to help control the menace.

The tweed cap has some mythical properties that cannot be explained. The protection they provide is adequate in today's world of alloy helmets and power armors. When worn though, they provide the wearer with a bit of leprechaun magic.

Skill Requirements
Armor Handling 1
Statistical Modifiers
Accuracy Modifier 3
Resistance Modifier 3

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.22, 04:28 PM
Belt looks even cooler...

Lucky Leprechaun Belt
Item Type Shielding
Legality Legal
Availability Rating 100
Concealment Rating 11
Weight (kilograms) 1.5 kg
Standard Price $250,000
Trade-in Value $125,000
Those pesky leprechauns dropped a couple leather belts during their rampage through Decatur. Found by the police, they were locked away in storage until they could be handed out to those who did their part to help control the menace.

The belt has some mythical properties that cannot be explained. When worn, they provide the wearer with a bit of leprechaun magic. Its protective properties astound science due to how it can withstand damaging effects for so long.
Skill Requirements
Armor Handling 2
Statistical Modifiers
Resistance Modifier 4
Strength Modifier 4

grats SB and Jackal!

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.22, 05:16 PM
belt is nice, but using shotgun. the +3 acc is better then +4 str. (for me anyways). grats though guys, is still a very good prize. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.22, 05:29 PM
ty for a good contest zen...keep em coming...love the clover idea

gain some exp from each fight would be nice too Smile

just a bonus...you know not what you might in a fight....but some

doh