Forum time
2010.Mar.14, 11:59 PM
Forum time
I think Zenith hasn't gotten around to moving the forum time up by a hour.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Mar.15, 12:26 AM
RE: Forum time
preferences > edit options > Daylight Savings Time Correction > Automatically detect DST settings > update options.

all better.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.15 12:28 AM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.15, 08:08 AM
Thanks for that one. I got mine all fixed Smile

That's what she said
2010.Mar.15, 04:15 PM
pfft DST is so pointless and weird.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.15, 04:37 PM
i think i read on the internet that Arizona and Hawaii dont observe it... anybody with 100% certainty know this to be true...

i could have misread..
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.15 04:38 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.15, 04:48 PM
(2010.Mar.15 04:37 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  i think i read on the internet that Arizona and Hawaii dont observe it... anybody with 100% certainty know this to be true...

i could have misread..

Arizona doesn't. Once I had a connection flight there and it was super-confusing...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.15, 06:26 PM
(2010.Mar.15 04:48 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.15 04:37 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  i think i read on the internet that Arizona and Hawaii dont observe it... anybody with 100% certainty know this to be true...

i could have misread..

Arizona doesn't. Once I had a connection flight there and it was super-confusing...

Yup, no DST here, makes my ALing much less sleep depriving while it's going on, and Hawaii doesn't either

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.15, 06:59 PM

i could have misread..

no doubt, that would be fucked up... driving on a road trip threw arizona would be messed up too i would think...

is there like something on a sign that says no DST turn your clock lol...because it'd be easy to forget haha

2010.Mar.15, 08:52 PM
(2010.Mar.15 06:59 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

i could have misread..

no doubt, that would be farged up... driving on a road trip threw arizona would be messed up too i would think...

is there like something on a sign that says no DST turn your clock lol...because it'd be easy to forget haha

Haha. Planes are worse. Fucking departure times are confusing enough without additional complications.

Oh, and stop! Forum time!
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.15 08:53 PM by Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.15, 08:56 PM
DST is the stupidest idea ever! Lets change time, oh wait no like changing our clocks actually changes time.