AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Forum time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Zenith hasn't gotten around to moving the forum time up by a hour.
preferences > edit options > Daylight Savings Time Correction > Automatically detect DST settings > update options.

all better.
Thanks for that one. I got mine all fixed Smile
pfft DST is so pointless and weird.
i think i read on the internet that Arizona and Hawaii dont observe it... anybody with 100% certainty know this to be true...

i could have misread..
(2010.Mar.15 04:37 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]i think i read on the internet that Arizona and Hawaii dont observe it... anybody with 100% certainty know this to be true...

i could have misread..

Arizona doesn't. Once I had a connection flight there and it was super-confusing...
(2010.Mar.15 04:48 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.15 04:37 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]i think i read on the internet that Arizona and Hawaii dont observe it... anybody with 100% certainty know this to be true...

i could have misread..

Arizona doesn't. Once I had a connection flight there and it was super-confusing...

Yup, no DST here, makes my ALing much less sleep depriving while it's going on, and Hawaii doesn't either

i could have misread..

no doubt, that would be fucked up... driving on a road trip threw arizona would be messed up too i would think...

is there like something on a sign that says no DST turn your clock lol...because it'd be easy to forget haha
(2010.Mar.15 06:59 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]

i could have misread..

no doubt, that would be farged up... driving on a road trip threw arizona would be messed up too i would think...

is there like something on a sign that says no DST turn your clock lol...because it'd be easy to forget haha

Haha. Planes are worse. Fucking departure times are confusing enough without additional complications.

Oh, and stop! Forum time!
DST is the stupidest idea ever! Lets change time, oh wait no like changing our clocks actually changes time.
Reference URL's