Seems Dusti and I were right on.
2010.Mar.10, 01:45 AM
RE: Seems Dusti and I were right on.
Surprised you like anything other than yourself. Truly shocked.
2010.Mar.10, 04:35 AM
(2010.Mar.10 01:45 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Surprised you like anything other than yourself. Truly shocked.

a tad harsh. she always mentions her kids. i am sure they are her number one like. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.10, 04:58 AM
(2010.Mar.10 01:43 AM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 01:04 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  i might have windows but i have to board them up, im a vampire you see and natural sunlight is bad for me.

OMG, you're into the Twilight series too?!!! I can't wait for the next book to come out!

So who do you root for Bella being with in the long run? the wolf or the vampire? Jacob is too full of himself, so I say Edward! Although the person they picked to play him is no where near cute enough as the book describes imo!

I havn't read any of the books or seen any of the movies. I was joking, I dont pretend to be a vampire, they are not real. I have heard the books are good though, I just get my fill of drama on these forums you know lol
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.10 04:59 AM by dnbrocks.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Mar.10, 07:58 AM
I am hot, but thanks for bringing it up so I didn't have to. Rolleyes I don't post that I am all over the forums. I don't even see where you get that. I don't know what your deal is. If you have such a problem with the way I look/talk/play big fucking whoop. I have fun here and all I ever see you do is moan and threaten people. What a nice person you are. This is the last time I'll address you, ever, Cheatah. Not worth my time anymore.

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.10, 08:17 AM
(2010.Mar.10 12:37 AM)cheetah Wrote:  Why can't we have a forum section, which is for the forum whores_ and all the horny guys who can't get it in RL to meet up? It could be modded like regular threads, but wouldn't annoy everyone else with (ahem Dusti's) post after post of "I am so hot" Make a separate section, devoted to people trying to hook up (Sorry not all have been more than happily married for over half their lives, but for those who aren't please give them a special forum, so we don't all have to caugh up our breaksfasts reading your desperate attempts at hooking up!

Just start a new section for flirting, and whoring it out there...Mod anything innapropriate, and let the e-whores and lonely guys sitting in their mom's basements go at it after hooking up!

Freeing up the general discussion and even off the wall, from the drama (although sometimes fun to read), and e-whoredoms!

just show us your cans already.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.10, 08:28 AM
(2010.Mar.10 07:58 AM)DustiWoot Wrote:  I am hot, but thanks for bringing it up so I didn't have to. Rolleyes I don't post that I am all over the forums. I don't even see where you get that. I don't know what your deal is. If you have such a problem with the way I look/talk/play big farging whoop. I have fun here and all I ever see you do is moan and threaten people. What a nice person you are. This is the last time I'll address you, ever, Cheatah. Not worth my time anymore.

you are not hot.

redheads are fucking_ nasty

ewwww redheads have herpes

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2010.Mar.10, 08:36 AM
I"m not a redhead. LOL To each their own. Smile

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.10, 08:40 AM
(2010.Mar.10 08:28 AM)JagerBomb Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 07:58 AM)DustiWoot Wrote:  I am hot, but thanks for bringing it up so I didn't have to. Rolleyes I don't post that I am all over the forums. I don't even see where you get that. I don't know what your deal is. If you have such a problem with the way I look/talk/play big farging whoop. I have fun here and all I ever see you do is moan and threaten people. What a nice person you are. This is the last time I'll address you, ever, Cheatah. Not worth my time anymore.

you are not hot.

redheads are fucking_ nasty

ewwww redheads have herpes

Id take her to poundtown
2010.Mar.10, 11:06 AM
(2010.Mar.10 08:40 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  Id take her to poundtown

You must have some weird dates then. Cause I've never heard of anyone who would take someone to the dog pound.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Mar.10, 11:10 AM
(2010.Mar.10 11:06 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.10 08:40 AM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  Id take her to poundtown

You must have some weird dates then. Cause I've never heard of anyone who would take someone to the dog pound.

The dog catcher must not have seen your girls face then!

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.