Seems Dusti and I were right on.
2010.Mar.09, 06:11 PM
RE: Seems Dusti and I were right on.
I don't personally care for the lady, don't know her, didn't want to know her life. I did, however, care about the Battleground. I enjoyed the place.

A - Battleground was available only to AL players who had signed up for it. No pictures were hosted on awakenedlands.com. That means no one came from Google and suddenly happened upon a LGV.

B - A thread was started by EightStar this weekend which backfired on her quite badly. She engaged in a bitter feud with established players, exposing personal information about players' relatives. People in turn exposed her AL sex life, she was flogged and requested the thread be closed.

C - A multitude of threads followed in which more insults were hurled at her by multiple players. Every time a thread was taken down, another would pop.

D - A "personal sounding" (per Zen) letter from a law firm was mailed the next business day. During that time, EightStar did not post, but I checked her status, curious to see if she was still hanging about. She was continually online on the boards.

E - From the timing, I came to the hypothesis that she was behind the legal threat. Blackhand, your answer to that was "seems you bit off more cheese than you could handle". Your screen name at that time was "EightStarIsMyQueen". Cheese indeed.

I never joined in the public lynching and never insulted her. I did, however, post that RL facts should be left off the board. That was my only comment on the whole situation until now (outside of a couple digs at Tommi, who can take it like a man).

So... connect A, B, C, D and E and you get to... F. Eff you Eightstar. Because you seeked sexual attention and drama, all of us are stuck being civil on the INTERNET. If you'd kept your RL drama off the boards, we'd still have a place to hang out and be losers. AL isn't speed dating.
2010.Mar.09, 06:15 PM
(2010.Mar.09 06:11 PM)Chymere Wrote:  I don't personally care for the lady, don't know her, didn't want to know her life. I did, however, care about the Battleground. I enjoyed the place.

A - Battleground was available only to AL players who had signed up for it. No pictures were hosted on awakenedlands.com. That means no one came from Google and suddenly happened upon a LGV.

B - A thread was started by EightStar this weekend which backfired on her quite badly. She engaged in a bitter feud with established players, exposing personal information about players' relatives. People in turn exposed her AL sex life, she was flogged and requested the thread be closed.

C - A multitude of threads followed in which more insults were hurled at her by multiple players. Every time a thread was taken down, another would pop.

D - A "personal sounding" (per Zen) letter from a law firm was mailed the next business day. During that time, EightStar did not post, but I checked her status, curious to see if she was still hanging about. She was continually online on the boards.

E - From the timing, I came to the hypothesis that she was behind the legal threat. Blackhand, your answer to that was "seems you bit off more cheese than you could handle". Your screen name at that time was "EightStarIsMyQueen". Cheese indeed.

I never joined in the public lynching and never insulted her. I did, however, post that RL facts should be left off the board. That was my only comment on the whole situation until now (outside of a couple digs at Tommi, who can take it like a man).

So... connect A, B, C, D and E and you get to... F. Eff you Eightstar. Because you seeked sexual attention and drama, all of us are stuck being civil on the INTERNET. If you'd kept your RL drama off the boards, we'd still have a place to hang out and be losers. AL isn't speed dating.

hahaha +8
2010.Mar.09, 06:17 PM
We all know there isn't a lawsuit. I wouldn't want Zen's f'n inbox... I bet it filled up over that crap. I'd probably pull the plug too if I had to deal with all that nonsense over some stupid thread.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.09 08:21 PM by w00k.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.09, 08:14 PM
(2010.Mar.09 06:17 PM)w00k Wrote:  We all know there isn't a lawsuit. I wouldn't want Zen's f'n inbox... I it bet filled up over that drek. I'd probably pull the plug too if I had to deal with all that nonsense over some stupid thread.

of course there's no real lawsuit. pig lawyers don't send warning shots if they think there is money to be made.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.09, 09:00 PM
(2010.Mar.09 06:11 PM)Chymere Wrote:  E - From the timing, I came to the hypothesis that she was behind the legal threat. Blackhand, your answer to that was "seems you bit off more cheese than you could handle". Your screen name at that time was "EightStarIsMyQueen". Cheese indeed.

1) You can speculate, but that's all it is; speculation.

2) Thanks. I've honed my skills, thanks to X Pats.

3) Refer to #1. Speculation at its finest and highly controversial. For all we know, there's a gay lawyer out there that happened upon the huge butthole in that one thread and had to wonder why anyone would ruin a perfectly good butthole.

Bottom line is that only one person knows exactly what is going on. That person would be Zenith. I'm having some high doubts that a forum got legal criticism from a few cawk, ballz, and puzziez thrown around, or some stupid RL drama brought onto the forums.
2010.Mar.09, 09:16 PM
(2010.Mar.09 09:00 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  thanks to X Pats.

I'm having some high doubts that a forum got legal criticism from a few cawk, ballz, and puzziez thrown around, or some stupid RL drama brought onto the forums.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.09, 11:16 PM
(2010.Mar.09 06:11 PM)Chymere Wrote:  I don't personally care for the lady, don't know her, didn't want to know her life ...

... LGV ...

... A thread was started by EightStar this weekend which backfired on her quite badly. She engaged in a bitter feud with established players, exposing personal information about players' relatives. People in turn exposed her AL sex life, she was flogged and requested the thread be closed ...

... So ... Eff you Eightstar. Because you seeked sexual attention and drama, all of us are stuck being civil on the INTERNET. If you'd kept your RL drama off the boards, we'd still have a place to hang out and be losers. AL isn't speed dating.

Cliff notes'd
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.09 11:17 PM by Marlo.
2010.Mar.09, 11:22 PM
(2010.Mar.09 06:11 PM)Chymere Wrote:  I don't personally care for the lady, don't know her, didn't want to know her life. I did, however, care about the Battleground. I enjoyed the place.

It's more like a place to find a long term companion.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.10, 12:37 AM
Why can't we have a forum section, which is for the forum whores_ and all the horny guys who can't get it in RL to meet up? It could be modded like regular threads, but wouldn't annoy everyone else with (ahem Dusti's) post after post of "I am so hot" Make a separate section, devoted to people trying to hook up (Sorry not all have been more than happily married for over half their lives, but for those who aren't please give them a special forum, so we don't all have to caugh up our breaksfasts reading your desperate attempts at hooking up!

Just start a new section for flirting, and whoring it out there...Mod anything innapropriate, and let the e-whores and lonely guys sitting in their mom's basements go at it after hooking up!

Freeing up the general discussion and even off the wall, from the drama (although sometimes fun to read), and e-whoredoms!
2010.Mar.10, 12:46 AM
You're a boner kill every time you post.