who used to be in that gang (dark matter, pest..)?
2010.Mar.08, 07:56 AM
who used to be in that gang (dark matter, pest..)?
the one Bigrod is pres in? before it disassembled....who were the long term members? i cant remember all those wussies. Smile
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.08 08:44 AM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Mar.08, 09:20 AM
RE: who used to be in that gang (dark matter, pest..)?
RJ was a longtime member
thrillhouse
awesomo
zeus86
mahtareika
bombz

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.08, 09:27 AM
Dingus, for a minute
2010.Mar.08, 11:48 AM
Pullo, Vorenus (Loki), Yoda...

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.08, 11:53 AM
Shadowguard was there at one time. He uses the name Conquest. BigRod and him was doing a lot of hospitalization.

Bad was the top target of the manifest.

Amend
2010.Mar.08, 07:58 PM
(2010.Mar.08 11:53 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Shadowguard was there at one time. He uses the name Conquest. BigRod and him was doing a lot of hospitalization.

Bad was the top target of the manifest.

They joined for a short period only.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.08, 08:17 PM
I had the longest tenure in the gang, but made the least from it-Random and Zues bought it from Pullo/Loki, warred a ton to get tons of upgrades/Gang Points and then sold it for a fortune to Awesomo, who discovered it's tough being the boss, who was able to recover some cash from BigRod, who figured that because he paid for it, could just be boss and order even more warring from his well respected general, Slim, as well as some other jokers.

There is the story of the gang

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Mar.08, 08:24 PM
(2010.Mar.08 08:17 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  I had the longest tenure in the gang, but made the least from it-Random and Zues bought it from Pullo/Loki, warred a ton to get tons of upgrades/Gang Points and then sold it for a fortune to Awesomo, who discovered it's tough being the boss, who was able to recover some cash from BigRod, who figured that because he paid for it, could just be boss and order even more warring from his well respected general, Slim, as well as some other jokers.

There is the story of the gang

nice blag

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.08, 08:35 PM
(2010.Mar.08 08:17 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  BigRod, who figured that because he paid for it, could just be boss and order even more warring from his well respected general, Slim, as well as some other jokers.

lol, slim. I had some good times beating his ass when he was playing

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.08, 08:38 PM
(2010.Mar.08 08:35 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  lol, slim. I had some good times beating his arse when he was playing

still was a total ass

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.