AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: who used to be in that gang (dark matter, pest..)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the one Bigrod is pres in? before it disassembled....who were the long term members? i cant remember all those wussies. Smile
RJ was a longtime member
thrillhouse
awesomo
zeus86
mahtareika
bombz
Dingus, for a minute
Pullo, Vorenus (Loki), Yoda...
Shadowguard was there at one time. He uses the name Conquest. BigRod and him was doing a lot of hospitalization.

Bad was the top target of the manifest.
(2010.Mar.08 11:53 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Shadowguard was there at one time. He uses the name Conquest. BigRod and him was doing a lot of hospitalization.

Bad was the top target of the manifest.

They joined for a short period only.
I had the longest tenure in the gang, but made the least from it-Random and Zues bought it from Pullo/Loki, warred a ton to get tons of upgrades/Gang Points and then sold it for a fortune to Awesomo, who discovered it's tough being the boss, who was able to recover some cash from BigRod, who figured that because he paid for it, could just be boss and order even more warring from his well respected general, Slim, as well as some other jokers.

There is the story of the gang
(2010.Mar.08 08:17 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]I had the longest tenure in the gang, but made the least from it-Random and Zues bought it from Pullo/Loki, warred a ton to get tons of upgrades/Gang Points and then sold it for a fortune to Awesomo, who discovered it's tough being the boss, who was able to recover some cash from BigRod, who figured that because he paid for it, could just be boss and order even more warring from his well respected general, Slim, as well as some other jokers.

There is the story of the gang

nice blag
(2010.Mar.08 08:17 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]BigRod, who figured that because he paid for it, could just be boss and order even more warring from his well respected general, Slim, as well as some other jokers.

lol, slim. I had some good times beating his ass when he was playing
(2010.Mar.08 08:35 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, slim. I had some good times beating his arse when he was playing

still was a total ass
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's