Psychotic
2010.Mar.09, 12:39 AM
RE: Psychotic
I was posting as past tense,,,after we stopped having sex 9 times a day I decided it was best if we moved on,,,now I am dating her and she is trying to screw her way back into my house!

Guess you know where my weekly donations went,,,I wish trojan would create an online rpg ! I would have long stats in slthat game!
2010.Mar.09, 12:59 AM
lol.. u know u coulda just had that much sex without gettin married.. =-)
2010.Mar.09, 02:16 AM
(2010.Mar.09 12:39 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  I was posting as past tense,,,after we stopped having sex 9 times a day I decided it was best if we moved on,,,now I am dating her and she is trying to screw her way back into my house!

Guess you know where my weekly donations went,,,I wish trojan would create an online rpg ! I would have long stats in slthat game!

9 times a day? need to get a tv or learn how to do it right.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.09, 03:28 AM
(2010.Mar.09 02:16 AM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.09 12:39 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  I was posting as past tense,,,after we stopped having sex 9 times a day I decided it was best if we moved on,,,now I am dating her and she is trying to screw her way back into my house!

9 times a day? need to get a tv or learn how to do it right.

playin solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty one.
smokin cigarettes and watchin captain kangaroo.