Psychotic
2010.Feb.27, 11:57 PM
RE: Psychotic
(2010.Feb.27 09:30 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I could go into great detail as to his personal matters, but lets just say his better bettered him.

And to someone not in the loop, that will make no sense whatsoever, as intended.

You're a verbal whöre. Wtf? That was about as subtle as a brick of rocks. I'm all in the loop now. If you must gossip about people's personal lives, keep it in game.
2010.Feb.28, 06:56 AM
If he didn't tell you, then you have no need to know. Thus stay out of others business. If he did tell you then don't tell others, if he wanted them to know he would have told them.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Feb.28, 09:26 AM
(2010.Feb.27 11:57 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.27 09:30 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I could go into great detail as to his personal matters, but lets just say his better bettered him.

And to someone not in the loop, that will make no sense whatsoever, as intended.

You're a verbal whöre. Wtf? That was about as subtle as a brick of rocks. I'm all in the loop now. If you must gossip about people's personal lives, keep it in game.

lmao

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Feb.28, 11:54 AM

Odds are that Inpace doesn't know what he is talking about. He currently has his finger jammed up a cat anus. So he's a little preoccupied.

That's what she said
2010.Mar.04, 10:48 PM
(2010.Feb.28 11:54 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  

Odds are that Inpace doesn't know what he is talking about. He currently has his finger jammed up a cat anus. So he's a little preoccupied.

Actually Inpace does know what hes talkin about.. And I so don't care who gossips about him.. whats done is done.. Life goes on.. =-)
2010.Mar.04, 10:49 PM
Uh oh...I think I put 2 and 2 together for this state of affairs.
2010.Mar.05, 01:27 AM
As my previous Stim Supplying venture stiffled out,
I'm proud to announce new services to be offered to the AL community.

"Mr. J's Relationship Counseling"
for the low price of 10k per minute,
I'll help sort out your personal or coital difficulties with your significant other or "life-like-personal-inflatable-companion"

If I can't help solve your issues, I can at least pretend to care, and provide a shoulder to lean on. (Right shoulder only please, my left-side shirt pocket is where your money goes)

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2010.Mar.05, 01:31 AM
You sent $10,000 to MrJakeArmitage [15661].

I really need to talk about me and Biff. He used to be satisfied with my shank...But, lately, he's just been...Distant from me...

-Leans close...- I think he's seeing another penis, and other things beside seeing, behind my back...It's got me all upset.
2010.Mar.05, 01:33 AM
uh huh.., uhm hum, ::nodding off:: so you like it from the back, yup, and how does that make you feel?

oops,
that's time,
see you next session.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2010.Mar.05, 01:35 AM
No matter they call 'em Quacks. You got it completely wrong, and $10,000 gets a whole 5 seconds...