School Requirements?
2010.Mar.10, 11:06 PM
RE: School Requirements?
(2010.Mar.10 10:44 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  The computer science course requires 11 intel, the other 2 require 10 intel. If you do not donate into intel beforehand you are currently at 9 intel (my situation).

The classes were created to help those that do not donate, but how does this help if we can't take them?

I have not donated my own money in a very very very long time. Save money, buys some credits, stick it into intel. So you have to put off those credits for endurance. It is not a biggie. I have gone from level 6 endurance to level 17, all by doing crimes and buying credits......

If you want the courses, do something about it. If you don't then you must make a choice what is more beneficial to you.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.Mar.11, 12:14 AM
I bit the bullet and put some creds into intel so I have 10 now. Though I started the course that needs 11 intel (ignorantly).
2010.Mar.12, 10:48 AM
(2010.Feb.25 04:30 PM)zenith Wrote:  I believe the stacking of item bonuses was posted in the forums before they were released, however since it's old news no one remembers. I'll need to post that in the wiki and the tutorial that no one reads too.

you believe? i believe you are wrong. sure, you can use a play on words about a post burried deep down in a forum thread MONTHS BEFORE the new armour was released, but lets not pretend that there was a clear and present thread relating to this.

there was not a thread posted that the NEW items were about to be released and that they would not be stackable. i know this, bc i mailed you in-game about if new armour was being released and you made it happen 1-2 days later.

addionally....if they are not stackable...it should be listed on the item description. and yes....no one reads the Wiki (an outside link), so why only post it there or on the tutorial instead of on the description of the item?

the bottom line...is that the description says +1 Dex on that helemt. there are no ifs...no ands...and no buts in the helmet description about "stackability"... period.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Mar.12, 10:55 AM
(2010.Mar.12 10:48 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.25 04:30 PM)zenith Wrote:  I believe the stacking of item bonuses was posted in the forums before they were released, however since it's old news no one remembers. I'll need to post that in the wiki and the tutorial that no one reads too.

you believe? i believe you are wrong. sure, you can use a play on words about a post burried deep down in a forum thread MONTHS BEFORE the new armour was released, but lets not pretend that there was a clear and present thread relating to this.

there was not a thread posted that the NEW items were about to be released and that they would not be stackable. i know this, bc i mailed you in-game about if new armour was being released and you made it happen 1-2 days later.

addionally....if they are not stackable...it should be listed on the item description. and yes....no one reads the Wiki (an outside link), so why only post it there or on the tutorial instead of on the description of the item?

the bottom line...is that the description says +1 Dex on that helemt. there are no ifs...no ands...and no buts in the helmet description about "stackability"... period.

Your both right. It was a post in a thread before the new armors just some slightly related thread with one off post. from zen explaining how positives dont stack but negatives will.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.16, 09:38 AM
(2010.Mar.12 10:48 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  

More importantly Conrad, is why don't they stack, if your gonna spend 400k on a helmet call me old fashion but a +1 in dex seems fair. I would rather have the new armors stack the stat bonus IMO, just seems better.
2010.Mar.31, 09:44 AM
So, I passed Computers Science 500 and got my 1000 int, for the low low price of 200k and 3 months of studying 8 hours per day. No new classes unlocked-just an hella expensive upgrade of a stat I don't need because I'm already smrt enough

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Mar.31, 10:54 AM
Yea I donated and got the same result in 4 minutes.

Hope that cheers you up!
2010.Mar.31, 11:44 AM
You will need to increase your intelligence rating to a minimum of 10 to qualify for this course.

What a waste of my time.
2010.Mar.31, 09:54 PM
(2010.Mar.31 09:44 AM)thrillhouse Wrote:  So, I passed Computers Science 500 and got my 1000 int, for the low low price of 200k and 3 months of studying 8 hours per day. No new classes unlocked-just an hella expensive upgrade of a stat I don't need because I'm already smrt enough

I hear the next class will teach you when you're being tricked into wasting a bunch of time and money in a worthless course!

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Apr.04, 08:41 PM
Skills for the win

[Image: pimp.gif]

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.