Poll: Do you think people could separate unmodded section from the modded section?
Yes
No
I wouldn't use unmodded section
[Show Results]

Unmodded forum section
2010.Feb.15, 04:31 PM
RE: Unmodded forum section
(2010.Feb.15 04:29 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  i dont think anyone will use general discussion anymore.

Only to discuss gameplay mechanics and to respond to Zen's posts about new items/coding/contests.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Feb.15, 04:35 PM
(2010.Feb.15 04:20 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  the problem isn't with the forum design, its with the care takers. You let yourself get emotional and proved you cant handle the responsability

I just forget where I am and sometimes try to tell people when I let a thread go a bit longer, even when I am in doubt. And then people start a big drekstorm about it, splitting hairs and attacking everything I say, cause every word a person says can be interpreted in whatever way another person sees fit.

But then again, never give explanations is probably the best way to go, since then I just don't get involved.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2010.Feb.15, 04:35 PM
(2010.Feb.15 04:27 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Zenith is in the making of the unmodded section as we speak, and it will probably be a tryout project to see how it goes.

So instead of adding much needed additions to the game she is creating a crappy forum?

I would still use the general forum to Suggest dru not me a mod, etc.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Feb.15, 04:38 PM
I stand by what I said before, I'm done donating until there are some serious changes.
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.15 04:41 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Feb.15, 05:46 PM
Do want. Thanks.

Who gives a drek.
2010.Feb.15, 06:30 PM
bacon....

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Feb.15, 06:35 PM
While you're at it. Put the option to attack directly someone ingame from the forums.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Feb.15, 06:45 PM
I like the option to vote bacon. It's the clear victor.

That's what she said
2010.Feb.15, 07:04 PM
This could go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong...

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Feb.15, 07:05 PM
good idea...

i just wont be clicking any links in that forum haha...
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.15 07:05 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.