auntie dave thread
2010.Feb.15, 05:40 PM
RE: auntie dave thread
lol. webster'd . never said I was an english major, and I am a lazy typist

and I apologize for calling dru a loser and saying he has no friends. his friend list is bigger then mine so it's not technically true.
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.15 05:42 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Feb.15, 06:10 PM
(2010.Feb.15 03:46 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  Dude you gotta be the biggest icehole in the game. I'm not donating another cent of money until your gone. You retired, then come back, NOT to play the game, but to be a big forum homo. We pay a lot of money to say what we want, what you do isn't right, THE GAME WAS A LOT BETTER WHEN YOU WERE RETIRED. GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!!!!!

Whether you donate or not, it is not the issue here and does not mean you can do whatever you want because you donate. We all are to abide by the rules that were set forth by Zenith. They are as follows (see Off The Wall for second set of rules posted):

1. All posts must be professional and courteous. You are free to disagree with your fellow community members. You are not free to attack, degrade, troll or malign them. It doesn't matter what forum title you have -- you are expected to follow this rule.
2. If you are easily offended, have thin skin or are otherwise overly-sensitive, this is not the forum for you. There are a lot of people who have opinions here and they are not afraid to share them. Subject to the first provision, they are free to do so.
3. If you feel that a thread is getting out of hand, or you see a post where you feel one member is being disrespectful to another, feel free to bring it to the attention of a moderator or site admin. At the bottom of the front page, you can see a list of who's online. Moderators are listed in green, site admins in orange. Drop a PM to whomever happens to be online at the moment. If nobody is online, drop a PM to me.

If we moderate something it is for one of these reasons. We let things go to a certain degree, for as you say, it is a community forum. But when it is starting to get out of hand, there is a time to stop the thread, whether it be locking, moving to another section, removing it right out of the forum.

It is not like we are just trying to create problems, we are following the rules set forth by Zenith, that are to be followed by all people, including moderators.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.Feb.15, 06:23 PM
ok, true. I understand that. for the record I'm not donating anymore. I don't think dru's actions were 100% appropriate or effective. I did try to apologize for what I said. I thought that would kinda end the thread, but if you want to keep beating that horse go ahead.

2010.Feb.15, 06:30 PM
(2010.Feb.15 05:20 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.15 04:33 PM)Leopard Wrote:  for the love of God

you are or you're

NOT YOUR

I beg to differ...

your  /yʊər, yɔr, yoʊr; unstressed yər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [yoor, yawr, yohr; unstressed yer]

–pronoun 1. (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.
2. one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
3. (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.

read his posts again & if you still think your is correct mail me in game & I'll help you out with your English
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.15 06:35 PM by Leopard.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Feb.16, 08:22 AM
(2010.Feb.15 06:30 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.15 05:20 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.15 04:33 PM)Leopard Wrote:  for the love of God

you are or you're

NOT YOUR

I beg to differ...

your  /yʊər, yɔr, yoʊr; unstressed yər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [yoor, yawr, yohr; unstressed yer]

–pronoun 1. (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.
2. one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
3. (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.

read his posts again & if you still think your is correct mail me in game & I'll help you out with your English

leopard'd

eye enjoyed you're english class.
2010.Feb.16, 02:42 PM
me two, your so smart Wink