AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: auntie dave thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
where did it go and why did it get deleted?

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.15 02:35 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]where did it go and why did it get deleted?

[Image: how_to_mod_nazi_zombies_call_of_duty_world_at_war.jpg]
I am not a fan of bashing threads, but I gave it a chance. And the entire focus of the thread was just on that, me having the nerve as a moderator to give a thread a chance.

If you keep turning the entire focus on me every time I choose to let threads like that a chance to run it's course, it will be increasingly easier for me to lock and or remove them.

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.15 02:43 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]I am not a fan of bashing threads, but I gave it a chance. And the entire focus of the thread was just on that, me having the nerve as a moderator to give a thread a chance.

If you keep turning the entire focus on me every time I choose to let threads like that a chance to run it's course, it will be increasingly easier for me to lock and or remove them.

Erm, you need a reality check. The bashing threads keep AL game play fun. Without those threads the game would just be train, crime. You need bashing threads to make AL work.
Oh you come to snuff the rooster
(2010.Feb.15 02:43 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]I am not a fan of bashing threads, but I gave it a chance. And the entire focus of the thread was just on that, me having the nerve as a moderator to give a thread a chance.

you cleaned the thread once to take away the posts basically calling you the hypocrite that you are. then you close and delete it. pick a stance asshole but you can't contradict yourself like you continue to do. you delete posts that are off topic all the time but allow one that has absolutely no relativity to the topic of that particular thread. oh and, this isn't your forum. you are a mod...nothing more or less so quit acting like your opinion means anything. no one cares "if you'll allow it."

also, just noticed some of your love letters to me. what the hell does this even mean? shouldn't mods be literate?

hey
2010.Jan.04, 10:51 AM
hey
To: Troopermccue
Druchii

Userid: 2366
Level:

Please don't take the pictures then you already have.
(2010.Feb.15 02:53 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

you cleaned the thread once to take away the posts basically calling you the hypocrite that you are. then you close and delete it. pick a stance icehole but you can't contradict yourself like you continue to do. you delete posts that are off topic all the time but allow one that has absolutely no relativity to the topic of that particular thread. oh and, this isn't your forum. you are a mod...nothing more or less so quit acting like your opinion means anything. no one cares "if you'll allow it."
Fact of the matter is this, my opinion counts, where you like it or not. If a thread is close to bashing, then I decide wether or not to lock/remove it and the same counts for the other moderators. If I choose to let it stay open, then people can choose to behave in that thread to let it remain alive.

Now, I know that you most likely still haven't learned the rules Trooper, so do yourself a favor.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=13
(2010.Feb.15 03:14 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Fact of the matter is this, my opinion counts, where you like it or not. If a thread is close to bashing, then I decide wether or not to lock/remove it and the same counts for the other moderators. If I choose to let it stay open, then people can choose to behave in that thread to let it remain alive.

Now, I know that you most likely still haven't learned the rules Trooper, so do yourself a favor.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=13

After reading the rules, that topic sounds more like it violated Rule 9 (no personal attacks) rather than Rule 7 (no bashing), which is what you keep calling it. Shouldn't the mods know the rules?
(2010.Feb.15 03:20 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't the mods know the rules?

Usually. But sadly not super dru. Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's