T armors
2010.Feb.13, 05:09 PM
T armors
Why isn't there a model with a +strength -accuracy? Or vice versa.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Feb.13, 05:14 PM
RE: T armors
I think its because your not really losing anything. Range users don't use str much and melee don't need acc much. Losing the dex actually affects your character.
2010.Feb.13, 05:20 PM
(2010.Feb.13 05:14 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  I think its because your not really losing anything. Range users don't use str much and melee don't need acc much. Losing the dex actually affects your character.

That's always what I thought.

Now what I want to know is why there isn't a +Dex - Acc armor (as there IS a +Dex - Str).

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Feb.13, 05:30 PM
(2010.Feb.13 05:20 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.13 05:14 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  I think its because your not really losing anything. Range users don't use str much and melee don't need acc much. Losing the dex actually affects your character.

That's always what I thought.

Now what I want to know is why there isn't a +Dex - Acc armor (as there IS a +Dex - Str).

just trying to keep the long bladers down...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Feb.13, 09:31 PM
(2010.Feb.13 05:14 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  I think its because your not really losing anything.

Well double the price, or even triple it.

But I'd pay for one.

Now, keep this end req low would you.

2010.Feb.13, 10:27 PM
(2010.Feb.13 09:31 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.13 05:14 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  I think its because your not really losing anything.

Well double the price, or even triple it.

But I'd pay for one.

Now, keep this end req low would you.

Win a contest ;D

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Feb.13, 11:10 PM
I'd definitely work to buy a T-Armor with +Str/-Acc abilities. Kinda crummy that there isn't one, already, with the +Acc/-Str abilities armor. Not everyone's a shotgun fanatic.
2010.Feb.13, 11:37 PM
(2010.Feb.13 11:10 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I'd definitely work to buy a T-Armor with +Str/-Acc abilities. Kinda crummy that there isn't one, already, with the +Acc/-Str abilities armor. Not everyone's a shotgun fanatic.

No such currently commercially available armor exists.

2010.Feb.13, 11:55 PM
Oops. I'd still pay to buy a +Str/-Acc armor, though. :> I think I was seeing +Dex/-Str one. Not sure..
2010.Feb.14, 09:16 AM
(2010.Feb.13 10:27 PM)Accipender Wrote:  Win a contest ;D

Training up stats is easier than wining a contest and I don't see you doing it.