AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: T armors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why isn't there a model with a +strength -accuracy? Or vice versa.
I think its because your not really losing anything. Range users don't use str much and melee don't need acc much. Losing the dex actually affects your character.
(2010.Feb.13 05:14 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]I think its because your not really losing anything. Range users don't use str much and melee don't need acc much. Losing the dex actually affects your character.

That's always what I thought.

Now what I want to know is why there isn't a +Dex - Acc armor (as there IS a +Dex - Str).
(2010.Feb.13 05:20 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.13 05:14 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]I think its because your not really losing anything. Range users don't use str much and melee don't need acc much. Losing the dex actually affects your character.

That's always what I thought.

Now what I want to know is why there isn't a +Dex - Acc armor (as there IS a +Dex - Str).

just trying to keep the long bladers down...
(2010.Feb.13 05:14 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]I think its because your not really losing anything.

Well double the price, or even triple it.

But I'd pay for one.

Now, keep this end req low would you.
(2010.Feb.13 09:31 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.13 05:14 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]I think its because your not really losing anything.

Well double the price, or even triple it.

But I'd pay for one.

Now, keep this end req low would you.

Win a contest ;D
I'd definitely work to buy a T-Armor with +Str/-Acc abilities. Kinda crummy that there isn't one, already, with the +Acc/-Str abilities armor. Not everyone's a shotgun fanatic.
(2010.Feb.13 11:10 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I'd definitely work to buy a T-Armor with +Str/-Acc abilities. Kinda crummy that there isn't one, already, with the +Acc/-Str abilities armor. Not everyone's a shotgun fanatic.

No such currently commercially available armor exists.
Oops. I'd still pay to buy a +Str/-Acc armor, though. :> I think I was seeing +Dex/-Str one. Not sure..
(2010.Feb.13 10:27 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Win a contest ;D

Training up stats is easier than wining a contest and I don't see you doing it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's