The History Channel Presents - The Old War Code
2010.Feb.12, 09:28 AM
RE: old war code
No hideouts. Just respect which acted like the hideout points of today, but instead of attacking a place that gets destroyed and rebuilt, you took their points by attacking their players. When their respect went to 0, they were no more. Gang disbanded.

I think.
2010.Feb.12, 09:40 AM
Yeah,,,I don't know about that! Think some of the gangs that would get steamrolled by SV or Diss,,,well that would certainly shake things up and I could see a lot of crying in that realm of combat
2010.Feb.12, 09:42 AM
There could be even more crying? No way.
2010.Feb.12, 09:43 AM
(2010.Feb.12 09:28 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  No hideouts. Just respect which acted like the hideout points of today, but instead of attacking a place that gets destroyed and rebuilt, you took their points by attacking their players. When their respect went to 0, they were no more. Gang disbanded.

I think.

yep... and for the record it was the change of code that eventually led to pest falling out, but it took a while... and after a couple months SV could win more wars with Pest hideout wise. But pest would still win 1/3 or so of the wars, and still owned PvP....

But the new code was the downfall of pest, and SV was the gang that made people like Pullo, and Loki leave pest when they couldn't simply own...

Those 2 had to be the best at what they did, or they moved to something else that made them the best... Loki not as much as Pullo....

And they left me to pick up the pieces, and I did well enough to still beat SV in hideout, just very rarely.... Oh and 5 gangs at once trying to take advantage of our sudden losses.... but all 5 lost more than once! hehe...

good times! exciting times!

I am sure w00k can attest to all of that! he knew Vor, and pullo as well as I...
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.12 09:44 AM by randomjacker.
2010.Feb.12, 10:02 AM
I still remember when Pest declared on my crew at the time (Decimation/Valhalla) and us youngins somehow took you down. I remember we were ecstatic at the time. Ahh... what a nice trip down memory lane.

Remember when the Ares 45s were the best weapon in the game? lol

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Feb.12, 10:06 AM
(2010.Feb.12 10:02 AM)w00k Wrote:  I still remember when Pest declared on my crew at the time (Decimation/Valhalla) and us youngins somehow took you down. I remember we were ecstatic at the time. Ahh... what a nice trip down memory lane.

Remember when the Ares 45s were the best weapon in the game? lol

HS! I never donated so much to get the damn 20 endo!

I did 100 bucks in like 2 weeks... and I donate, but never huge!

Now the req's are lower... what a friggin crock of s h i t!

and yeh decimation was tough with you at the helm! we got hit as DM and diss, BM, beer store, and 2 others couldn't take us down... But decimation did...

Good times...
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.12 10:09 AM by randomjacker.
2010.Feb.12, 10:32 AM
Don't forget to keep your eyes peeled on the market in case any SiC armor pops up for 1 mil or so, lol. Too f'n funny Smile

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Feb.12, 11:38 AM
I came in as that code just changed i beleive. I still get that "rush" when in a war but its only when we face certain gangs. If money was easier to come by I would have way more fun. Its nothing to spend 100k on a war especially when guys that declare then you rally and have them on edge so they start hitting that HOSP button.

Although we dont have the "respect" that was in the old code I try to earn our own respect in wars.

Connie,
I think the underdog rush is missing from you now. As there are only a few gangs who really can give you guys trouble.

Sometimes with my gang i am in a "is it worth the effort for reward?" dilema. I know we dont see the wars that alot of gangs our size see as I think we have earned that respect as a gang.

Hit for hit I'd almost put my guys against any other gang there is but i just cant afford to do that like some do. Especially for us non donators.

Wook ,
I do remeber watching market for items as such stated .. that is funny to look back at that now.
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.12 11:39 AM by strt182.
2010.Feb.12, 11:47 AM
Rename this thread "The History Channel"

Thanks!
2010.Feb.12, 12:00 PM
There is a lot of good programs on the History Channel! Razz