AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The History Channel Presents - The Old War Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
was just thinking about this recently. maybe its it just me....or because i was new to the game at the time....but i remember before declaring a war....i would get all up tight and have a nervous feeling like right before you ran a 50 yard dash or something. there used to be a rush. now...its not much to it. declare...hit hideout....gang battle...hit hideout..whatever. even if things get nasty....its not that thrilling.

i dont even remember why there was such a rush before....but it used to be a "big deal". at least it sure felt like it if you were about to jump someone pretty equal to your own gang (or bigger).

anyone else used to get that feeling?
It's called monotony, Conrad.
you need to be a little more specific, wook.
It's not thrilling to you anymore because it's monotonous. It's not really too hard to understand.
the new code has never been thrilling. the old code always was. nothing to do with monotony.

answer the original question or retire again.
(2010.Feb.11 07:26 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]the new code has never been thrilling. the old code always was. nothing to do with monotony.

answer the original question or retire again.

LOL no.
Gang points do not hold the same value as respect did back in the day... hideouts have even less to no value really...

In the old wars if the other gangs was do well and you went and pissed away more respect there was a chance your gang coud get Deleted...

There is no real risk with the new system.
Wasn't the term, "pillowfighting" when the new code came out? Piggy-backing was kind of a rush when you'd team up with gangs, take out everyone, and get all kinds of points. That was short-lived, yet raped very hard Biggrin
(2010.Feb.11 09:21 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't the term, "pillowfighting" when the new code came out? Piggy-backing was kind of a rush when you'd team up with gangs, take out everyone, and get all kinds of points. That was short-lived, yet raped very hard Biggrin

aren't you supposed to be on your iphone?
I'm not mobile anymore. Plus, it's pretty f'n easy to post with an iphone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's