AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The History Channel Presents - The Old War Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2010.Feb.12 04:35 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.12 04:06 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]When I first started the Riot Axe was the best weapon in the game,,,wait it still is.
Nothing has changed since I started!

A new weapon system is needed. Needless to say, the level 60 weapon is being use by only a small portion of the AL community. More powerful weapon will only make this high end pool smaller.

Weapon customization with add-on part or personalized weapon with our name are viable option.

Mid Level casual players can now enjoy working toward a weapon without investing massive amount of time or donating massive amount of money to achieve.

I was recently thinking about this. A friend was telling me about the mechanics in another RPG where you could upgrade weapons to give higher crits or higher regular hits, etc. But to do so, you need another item, and once you reach a certain level of upgrade, you run the risk of destroying your item in the process. I was thinking that this might be a cool feature that would actually might items valuable.

strt182

Quote:
Mid Level casual players can now enjoy working toward a weapon without investing massive amount of time or donating massive amount of money to achieve.

since when? the endurance req on alot of the items are so high ya either HAVE to donate or PLAY 20 HOURS A DAY, or win massive amounts gambling.

the game is made for people to spend money if they want something better, nothing wrong with that though.
Eh. I went from 12 endurance to 19 endurance buying 100 credits at a time from the market.
(2010.Feb.12 04:41 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.12 04:35 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.12 04:06 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]When I first started the Riot Axe was the best weapon in the game,,,wait it still is.
Nothing has changed since I started!

A new weapon system is needed. Needless to say, the level 60 weapon is being use by only a small portion of the AL community. More powerful weapon will only make this high end pool smaller.

Weapon customization with add-on part or personalized weapon with our name are viable option.

I was recently thinking about this. A friend was telling me about the mechanics in another RPG where you could upgrade weapons to give higher crits or higher regular hits, etc. But to do so, you need another item, and once you reach a certain level of upgrade, you run the risk of destroying your item in the process. I was thinking that this might be a cool feature that would actually might items valuable.

I played this game for a couple weeks. It was fun but got repaditive. I personally didn't like running the risk of destroying my items.
(2010.Feb.12 10:02 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]I still remember when Pest declared on my crew at the time (Decimation/Valhalla) and us youngins somehow took you down. I remember we were ecstatic at the time. Ahh... what a nice trip down memory lane.

Remember when the Ares 45s were the best weapon in the game? lol

A helluva day that was! Smile

Gang wars are like crack. Never as good as that first rock. Winky
(2010.Feb.12 07:16 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Eh. I went from 50 pounds to 350 pounds buying 100 cheeseburgers at a time from the market.
Your face is looking a little cakey, Thrillhouse.
Drugs is all around you kids. Look at that magic marker cap. What the hell you think that is, some kind of crayon? Take it off and sniff it and get high.
To lazy to read all the post.

I still get a good feeling from a tough fight. If you not feeling it. Could be that your just gotten use to a few tough fights. Plus when things get "nasty" Your one of the top ten players. Very few peolpe can actually hosp you.

Plus when the old code combat code for around. You higher players were a lot lower in level. also your stats weren't so widely spaced, so more players could hit you.
you know what dog food tastes like? it tastes just like it smells...delicious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's