Why is he not banned?
2010.Feb.10, 10:19 PM
RE: Why is he not banned?
If admin held us all to that rule or standard we would all be banned for some reason at some point.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Feb.10, 10:20 PM
(2010.Feb.10 10:14 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.10 10:07 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.10 10:03 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.10 08:12 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  i didnt see it...but he obviously should be banned for that. he's beginning to look more and more like another player that got fed jailed. maybe she should look into that as well.

You didnt see the picture. If this is the case then i dont see how you think you have the right to cast judgement on him.
On top of this you start throwing wild accusastions around, do you have any evidence to back up your outlandish claims?

How about they ban you for Disclaimer #10, tough guy... you totally just self'd yourself. Rules are rules, right?

Disclaimer #10

# Every player must respect other players and game staff. You must not discriminate against someone because of his or her age, gender, skin color, sexual preference, religion or personal beliefs. Any player found to be actively discriminating against another player or member of society in any way, will have their accounts terminated and further action may be taken. This includes, without limitation, character name, message board posts and chat rooms.

busted'd
This post was last modified: 2010.Feb.11 12:09 AM by Druchii.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Feb.10, 10:21 PM
(2010.Feb.10 10:19 PM)Brugada Wrote:  If admin held us all to that rule or standard we would all be banned for some reason at some point.

Says the guy who just totally self'd himself...

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Feb.10, 10:26 PM
Brugada, it's clear to anyone who can read that you just had an epic fail. That was awesome, really. Nice work, duder.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Feb.10, 10:29 PM
lulz....so someone is mad because they got tub girl'd

awwwwww....feeling a little insecure it seems
2010.Feb.10, 10:29 PM
yeah keep thinking that sally. strap ur helmet on to son.

have a good wekend all! Cool

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Feb.10, 10:36 PM
(2010.Feb.10 10:29 PM)Brugada Wrote:  yeah I keep thinking that sadly. strap on attached to make me a real man, son.

edit'd

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Feb.10, 10:37 PM
(2010.Feb.10 10:36 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.10 10:29 PM)Brugada Wrote:  yeah I keep thinking that sadly. strap on attached to make me a real man, son.

edit'd

Brug'd
2010.Feb.10, 10:41 PM
(2010.Feb.10 10:29 PM)Brugada Wrote:  have a good wekend all! Cool

It's Wednesday?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Feb.10, 11:32 PM
can we not go grammar nazi anymore?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻