Why is he not banned?
2010.Feb.12, 04:50 PM
RE: Why is he not banned?
(2010.Feb.12 04:45 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.12 02:58 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  lol, maybe I shouldn't have edited it. sorry

(2010.Feb.12 02:41 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  I think it's funny how much effort goes into modding the forum of a dying game. Idk if it's just me, but our admins don't seem to be as active as they were in the past. Not trying to be an arse, it just seems people care more about the forum then the game

I miss a lot of what goes on in the forums sometimes, and I don't know what happened today, so I wasn't sure if this was appropriate

very true.

in my opinion, the forum should compliment the game...not the other way around. Unfortunately, when there is noting new and exciting going on in the game, there won't be much to talk about in the forum. closing threads and deleting/changing posts isn't going to change this. all it will do is drive people away.

Hey bird, planning to receive an infraction in a day or two? lol.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Feb.12, 06:30 PM
(2010.Feb.11 12:10 AM)Druchii Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.10 08:31 PM)alinutza Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.10 08:18 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  Dru likes penis so he favorites those websites and doesn't ban. Only way to get a dru ban is post a puddytat.

the question is: can moderators ban players from the forum? i dont think they can
and Zen or Er are offline atm

Yes I can ban.

Start by banning yourself for incompetence. Please get right on that.

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2010.Feb.13, 04:19 PM
Layne Norton?

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2010.Feb.13, 04:50 PM
What's on triadboy's mind?

[Image: biopic.jpg]

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.