Broyles Inc. Ionized Axe
2007.Dec.20, 07:59 PM

yup....same with ranged weapons Smile....but it sure would be nice to know the max capable hits with the two ionized weapons in war.....correct me if im wrong, but i havent seen above a 52 with them.

str def needs to be way up there in pvp battles for the big hits, but the biggest difference with melee vs ranged as i can see it, is that melee is much more dependent on a variety of stats vs just a few and one specifically for ranged
2007.Dec.21, 01:46 AM

This is only an opinion!

The ionized axe is not worth its lofty price tag nor is it worthy of its requirements.Is it an upgrade over the electric axe? yes but one would think it would be a bit more substantial based on the 350k price tag compared to the 250 for the electric axe.

My stats are well over the minimum requirements as i am approaching 30 for both dex and strength.

with the ionized axe I still struggle to do anymore than 80-100 damage per hit and often see hits totaling 1 damage( before resistance kicks in). I would have to check the numbers again but I believe my average damage with the electric axe was 70-90. a 10 point difference

In gang wars I have seen a high hit of 50 and a low of 1

where the electric axe( correct me if im wrong) has a range of 1 - 48 in gang wars.
again not much of a difference.

** remeber this research was conducted long ago and i may not have recalled all the numbers correctly.
2007.Dec.21, 03:03 AM

that is saerin speak for "i just threw some numbers out there so just go with it. please"

Biggrin

just messin with u bro, nice input. i'm not a fan of melee b/c it requires too much training all across the board
2007.Dec.21, 08:15 AM

Electric - 1- 49 in gang wars
Ionized - 1-50 in gang wars

That is what I know so far.
2007.Dec.21, 08:21 AM

The signature series knife has gotten me hits up to 55. These things are rarely on the item market anymore though.
2007.Dec.21, 10:41 AM

heh; melee is a pain in the ass to level; but I keep telling myself that the bonus from dedicated closed ranged combat will someday outweigh anything that ranged would produce long term. Also it helps me become an all-around better player.

And its much more badass to envision a futuristic axe under my trenchcoat than it is some fancy shotgun =P