Gay Haunt Public Announcement
2010.Jan.30, 11:47 PM
RE: Gay Haunt Public Announcement
(2010.Jan.30 11:00 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  List the names out and make minor changes to get the point accross and let the people judge! Simply pointing out that name changes were banned has no impact what so ever!

I personally trust the admins make good choices in changing and banning names since I have seen some pretty offensive names go unchanged...

I have no idea what we are talking about so lets see what you had changed!

Trying to rally people against them without knowing the whole truth is dumb...

Show the injustice, or STFU...

If you are in the wrong, You might be smacked for making claims that deserve what you got...

If the admins truely did something wrong then it will be apparent and we will rally the troops.

Names included MohammedFag, KoranFag, AllahInMyAss a couple others in that similar theme. It complimented Gay Haunt's new islamic orientation
2010.Jan.30, 11:48 PM
Heh. Those're funny, but even I'm sort of offended by them. They make me feel dirty just reading them.
2010.Jan.30, 11:50 PM
My bottle of cheap fleishmans whiskey is almost empty. That sucks. But not like gay haunt sucks.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jan.30, 11:51 PM
(2010.Jan.30 11:41 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.30 11:25 PM)Brugada Wrote:  MMMM Whiskey!

Canadian whiskey! lets be straight, hehe Smile

Not saying american whiskey is like american beer..... but for poor people like me, even cheap canadian is good. But cheap American whiskey will burn a Massive whole in yur GUT!

hee hee

i love me my Jack. as for canadian whiskey it'll burn your throat off rather than your stomach.

edit: while i got distracted the list of names got put up
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.30 11:52 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jan.30, 11:52 PM
DELETE THIS THREAD NOW. Typical, I want attention so I'm gonna go all flagrant homo look at me, and when somebody says "what the hell", lawsuits are in action. Not in AL btchboy. Stop being stupid and you wont get picked on
(2010.Jan.30 11:50 PM)Brugada Wrote:  My bottle of cheap fleishmans whiskey is almost empty. That sucks. But not like gay haunt sucks.

and I'm drinking makers mark, pretty hammered
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.30 11:53 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jan.30, 11:54 PM
(2010.Jan.30 11:03 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.30 11:01 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Damn, admin always hating on gay haunt. I enjoyed the names myself.

list the names... I wanna see...

and why take the name of a hardcore icehole? trying to get recognition? or just like smokin poles?

My name was AllahInMyAss. I don't really see a problem with it but, I guess I can see how some may find it offensive depending on whether you are gay or Muslim or both. What I think is a little unfair is that my name change privliges were suspend without warning. In the past when I have had what is considered an offensive name zen has mailed me in game asking me to change it and I have been more than happy to change it. Instead this time I get knifed hard. This is no way to treat someone who donates so much money to the game.

This persecution of gays and Muslims has to stop.... Allah Akbar!!!!!
2010.Jan.30, 11:56 PM
Your 1 time donation of ten dollars is a lot?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jan.30, 11:57 PM
Maybe you just got warned one to many times.
2010.Jan.30, 11:57 PM
(2010.Jan.30 11:54 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  Instead this time I get knifed hard. This is no way to treat someone who donates so much money to the game.

This persecution of gays and Muslims has to stop.... Allah Akbar!!!!!

First part) I thought you guys liked that stuff?

Second part) You did something offensive, and probably against the rules. Donators aren't immune to the rules.

Third part) You're retarded. You guys did something bad. Take the punishment and move on.
2010.Jan.31, 12:00 AM
(2010.Jan.30 11:52 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  DELETE THIS THREAD NOW. Typical, I want attention so I'm gonna go all flagrant homo look at me, and when somebody says "what the hell", lawsuits are in action. Not in AL btchboy. Stop being stupid and you wont get picked on

and I'm drinking makers mark, pretty hammered

Look we've been flamer homo's since our holiday to San Francisco , why all of a sudden do our names get changed without warning and our name privileges temporarily banned? A simple warning was needed and the names would have been changed. But because they relate to Islam and Homosexuality they are dealt with in a far harsher manner.
Thread Closed