AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gay Haunt Public Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

m3th3ad

Once again gays and muslims are being persecuted for our life style choices and religious beliefs. Thanks to the admins for changing our names and suspending our name privileges, without warning or notification. Why did they do this? 'Multiple people in the community felt the names were inappropriate'. Well if you find it in inappropriate why don't you discuss with us, instead of running to admins? Quite bizarre.

Didn't realise we were living under the third reich... Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer

discuss
If they complained in the forums, chances are they'd get hospitalized all day long. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that some things are inappropriate and live with the consequences. If you want to state "freedom of expression" that's fine. You have the freedom to express yourself, but you also have to live with the results.

It's not a permanent ban from name changes.
Zenith hates gays and bald people. Dingus; watch out for the rope and truck hitch.

Aqualung451

Bottom line dude, it's her game. If she doesn't like it, she's going to change it.
(2010.Jan.30 10:30 PM)m3th3ad Wrote: [ -> ]Once again gays and muslims are being persecuted for our life style choices and religious beliefs. Thanks to the admins for changing our names and suspending our name privileges, without warning or notification. Why did they do this? 'Multiple people in the community felt the names were inappropriate'. Well if you find it in inappropriate why don't you discuss with us, instead of running to admins? Quite bizarre.

Didn't realise we were living under the third reich... Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer

discuss

Quit or deal with it.

/end
(2010.Jan.30 10:30 PM)m3th3ad Wrote: [ -> ]Once again gays and muslims are being persecuted for our life style choices and religious beliefs. Thanks to the admins for changing our names and suspending our name privileges, without warning or notification. Why did they do this? 'Multiple people in the community felt the names were inappropriate'. Well if you find it in inappropriate why don't you discuss with us, instead of running to admins? Quite bizarre.

discuss

List the names out and make minor changes to get the point accross and let the people judge! Simply pointing out that name changes were banned has no impact what so ever!

I personally trust the admins make good choices in changing and banning names since I have seen some pretty offensive names go unchanged...

I have no idea what we are talking about so lets see what you had changed!

Trying to rally people against them without knowing the whole truth is dumb...

Show the injustice, or STFU...

If you are in the wrong, You might be smacked for making claims that deserve what you got...

If the admins truely did something wrong then it will be apparent and we will rally the troops.
Damn, admin always hating on gay haunt. I enjoyed the names myself.
(2010.Jan.30 11:01 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, admin always hating on gay haunt. I enjoyed the names myself.

list the names... I wanna see...

and why take the name of a hardcore asshole? trying to get recognition? or just like smokin poles?
MeHungry was a puss. Wink

The only name I remember was ayatollasass or something like that. IDK made me chuckle.
is this really a gang here...time to bash
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's