AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gay Haunt Public Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Can he join gay haunt?
[Image: carrot_top_buff2.jpg]
(2010.Jan.30 11:56 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Your 1 time donation of ten dollars is a lot?

You really are a teat. I'm ranked in the 80s for endurance... Might have donated a little more than 10 dollars.

m3th3ad

(2010.Jan.31 12:03 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Can he join gay haunt?

no, we prefer little twinks
(2010.Jan.30 11:54 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]This persecution of gays and Muslims has to stop.... Allah Akbar!!!!!

I have a lot of gay muslim fiends, I never pick on them. They aren't bungholes like you. Get a little tired of hearing about the tight ass gay guy virgins they'll meet in heaven when they die, but what the hell
(2010.Jan.31 12:04 AM)m3th3ad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.31 12:03 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Can he join gay haunt?

no, we prefer little twinks

What do you mean we? You would never get in, especially not in those pants. H

m3th3ad

(2010.Jan.30 10:56 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Quit or deal with it.

/end

To quote the late great gay author Richard Sodomiski,

'gays should never deal with unjust persecution'
(2010.Jan.31 12:00 AM)m3th3ad Wrote: [ -> ]But because they relate to Islam and Homosexuality they are dealt with in a far harsher manner.
STFU
this is stupid as fuck..you homo's want to skip around and diddle each other keep it to yourselves..we dont need to hear about it in a text based game forums
(2010.Jan.31 04:10 AM)shark24 Wrote: [ -> ]this is stupid as frag..you homo's want to skip around and diddle each other keep it to yourselves..we dont need to hear about it in a text based game forums

lol, diddle each other?
(2010.Jan.31 04:29 AM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.31 04:10 AM)shark24 Wrote: [ -> ]this is stupid as frag..you homo's want to skip around and diddle each other keep it to yourselves..we dont need to hear about it in a text based game forums

lol, diddle each other?

diddle gets around the word filter

unlike fuck shit bitch slut ass
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's