Your first ever AL post
2010.Jan.29, 10:03 AM
RE: Your first ever AL post
(2010.Jan.29 09:49 AM)thrillhouse Wrote:  Thread: 499er Sponsored Combat Tournament
in!

HAHA thrilly... best first post ever lmao!
2010.Jan.29, 10:18 AM
I lost badly, can't remember to who-this contest was before candy

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Jan.29, 10:31 AM
It was the post talking about skills when they first come out and how they worked.....
this was a couple months after it started... maybe longer, i dont know...........

(2008.Nov.06 04:30 PM)BSOXXX Wrote:  Man I think its pretty cool that that Zeon is trying to help new people out.......
whether they want to take the advice is there choice hes not saying it is right, he is just saying that it is stuff he has learned over time and it could help people out if they give his advice a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2010.Jan.29, 11:32 AM
I didn't quote mine, but it's from a thread that was about buying a new computer, from Ibuypower.com

bconrad56 wrote:
I would advise against buying a computer from Ibuypower. I bought one from them a couple years ago and it was the biggest P.O.S. ever. Pins were bent on the CPU the monitor would not display anything at all and it took two hours of work to get powered on. Then they refused to refund my shipping back to me. They suck.

That's what she said
2010.Jan.29, 12:05 PM
also first thread i started...

2007.Jun.21, 09:41 PM who has the largest house? Post: #1
Conrad1103

anyone have a the midland villa?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Jan.29, 03:05 PM
(2007.Mar.23 03:21 PM)Canosoup Wrote:  18 and lovin' life baby!!
Wow finally I'm not in the majority. white, male between the ages of 17 to 25.
I am surprised by the amount of geezers.... I say that with all do respect though...

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jan.29, 06:14 PM
InPaceRequiscat Wrote:I haven't gotten hosped yet, prolly will once i post this, but it is very interesting in my mostly narrow point of view.

Online attacks or hosps.... anyone would agree in this game, it is bad manners. I had one player attack me when I was online, albeit shortly after i logged on. I messaged him and asked him why he attacked me while online. an answer along the lines of "because it is more annoying that way" was sent
I traded in some credits, got stims and hosped him twice (he stimmed out of the first one) and i got an apology and a call for a truce. i messaged him back and told him all i wanted when he hit me was an apology. No big deal. after that i send him $5000 and some extra stims for the wasted time.

If these guys are really messing up the game for new players, why not just offer the ultimatum. Stop the stupid hits or we part ways as friends? Relatively simple. and the bans should not be permanent IMHO, as most players here aren't all that old, and they aren't mature (at times or all the times). Give them a break from the game, a month or two months or whatever seems appropiate. Give them a chance to admit they are ruining something so widely enjoyed by a community, and become something worthwhile in it. If they can't do that or slip into the same habits, perm ban. done deal. GG.

thoughts?

In Pace Requiscat - Rest In Peace

This was from the thread regarding the random hospings of new players in an attempt to destroy the game by keeping players from learning about the game and staying.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...189&page=1

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Jan.29, 07:03 PM
my 2nd day I even posted a thread

attacking & busting out of jail?
Leopard

I have tried both several times and have yet to have any success. Is it too early in the game for me?

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.29, 08:50 PM
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...8#pid80778

This was first post. LOL. Im sure most will agree this is pretty funny.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Jan.30, 10:02 AM
(2008.May.30 12:15 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Ok like I'm only level 7 but theirs got to be some job I can do to help someone out and make some money.cause this is just getting annoying make like $500 a day. I could well I guess I couldn't really do anything . But hey if you need some thing like well hum maybe this is just a waste of a page o well. The offer remain you need someone to do something ask someone else then pay me.

Redface

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!