Your first ever AL post
2010.Jan.29, 07:28 AM
RE: Your first ever AL post
Search by Username
2010.Jan.29, 07:34 AM
April 2nd of 07

Thanks for creating a fun game that provides hours of enjoyment! Kudos to the creators! Laughing

Wow how my tune has changed!
Oh and thanks Raf
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.29 07:34 AM by Dingus.
2010.Jan.29, 08:26 AM
Thread: Too Early for Christmas
(2009.Oct.12 11:06 PM)thehustler Wrote: new here, i would take your tips. first question, how do i convince girls to finish what they start. why start if you are only going to stop when i am re...

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jan.29, 08:29 AM
(2010.Jan.29 08:26 AM)thehustler Wrote:  Thread: Too Early for Christmas
(2009.Oct.12 11:06 PM)thehustler Wrote: new here, i would take your tips. first question, how do i convince girls to finish what they start. why start if you are only going to stop when i am re...

lol!
2010.Jan.29, 08:35 AM
(2008.Oct.25 01:55 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  *points to name* 8)

In the "What do you suck at thread". lol

Who gives a drek.
2010.Jan.29, 09:19 AM
Quote:So here it is:

Similiar to the gang vault for money and credits, I envision a vault wherein members of said gang can contribute weapons and armor to the gang. This will help in two ways.

1) It will help by making weapon, armor and item purchases a gang investment as opposed to a 'hand me down' thing. Weapons and armor that were purchased and no longer in use can be saved in a gang vault until a need for them arises.

2) It will alleviate the issue of carrying multiple weapons and armor by a single person. With the new feature of weight per weapon and item, this will make it more realistic for a player to just have what he is equipped with on hand.

I hope this gets some positive feedback as I believe it will enhance gameplay for all gang members across the board.

Thank you for you time,

Fractaleyes
Acting Vice President
Dissidence Gang

Immediately shut down by Thor for bring up an idea already addressed in the forums. And before I changed over to Marlo.
2010.Jan.29, 09:37 AM
July 4, 2007

I have read every section of the entire forum and can't seem to find answers. As level 2 my jail breaks were like 75% success rates, now I can seem to only break out 1/10 people and my stats are sitting at 39% rate. I can't even break myself out any more. I am currently over 20 on dexterity. Is there something I am missing, like level of player trying to break out or a stat I should be levelling.

Thank you in advance.

Man, that was so long ago and the struggles I had with jail busting and look at me now lol.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.Jan.29, 09:39 AM
(2010.Jan.29 07:34 AM)Dingus Wrote:  April 2nd of 07

Thanks for creating a fun game that provides hours of enjoyment! Kudos to the creators! Laughing

Wow how my tune has changed!
Oh and thanks Raf

anyone who needed raf's advice.... well... der...
2010.Jan.29, 09:41 AM
LOL....Zing
2010.Jan.29, 09:49 AM
Thread: 499er Sponsored Combat Tournament
in!

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”