Intelligence
2007.Mar.20, 06:05 PM
Intelligence
I know this is probably a noob question but how do you improve your intelligence? Do I take the classes or is there anything else I can do?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Mar.20, 06:16 PM

0. you get a job that gives you intel points - the super-slow way
1. classes - the slow way
2. you transform credits in intelligence points (1 credit = 0.25 intel) - the normal/fast way
2007.Mar.20, 06:44 PM

Umm how do you get credits...? because if its by donating I'm doomed... I have no money Sad

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Mar.20, 09:02 PM

You can also buy them with game money once you have enough, in the credits market.
2007.Mar.20, 09:08 PM

I think the best thing you can do at your lvl is be patient and consistent. Keep working the gym, get a job, sign up for a class, and make some money in 1 and 2 pt crimes. As you make the extra money (get your house and weapon first) buy some credits and boost the intelligence. Good things come in time.
2007.Mar.24, 09:18 PM

I am going to a school to get intelligence but I have yet to get any from it...any ideas why?
2007.Mar.24, 09:21 PM

You only get the intelligence at the end of the course. And it's not a lot either. Look here for what you get after completing a course.
2007.Mar.27, 02:54 PM

hmmmm that works for me....Im getting 40 int for the school im going to...thats a lot for me..since I did just start this game like...2 weeks ago...