New weapon Ideas! Zenith Read Please!
2007.Mar.22, 01:01 AM

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer, too bad he never cries.

Chuck Norris was actually the 4th wise man, he gave jesus the gift of beard (which jesus wore proudly). The other wise men got jealous and had him written out of the bible. Shortly thereafter all three died of roundhouse kick related injuries.

If you can see Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be seconds away from death.
2007.Mar.22, 10:09 AM

Chuck Norris doesnt sleep, he waits! (my alltime favorite ^^)

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Mar.22, 11:30 AM

Crop circles aren't alien, they are Chuck Norris' way of saying "sometimes corn needs to lie the f*#% down".

Chuck Norris doesn't pay taxes, each year he sends the IRS a picture of himself, crouched, ready to strike.

Chuck Norris once ate 2 40oz steaks in an hour, he spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

Chuck Norris is currently in a legal battle with NBC claiming the name of Law and Order as copyrighted for his left and right legs.
2007.Mar.22, 11:35 AM

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice!
2007.Mar.22, 11:59 AM

Chuck Norris Facts

"We live in an expanding universe. All of it is trying to get away from Chuck Norris."
2007.Mar.25, 11:28 PM

lol he's the man is there any Maddox fans he had a whole chapter dedicated to Chuck Norris... so good!!! :o
2007.Mar.26, 03:04 PM

Umm isn't this a thread about weapons?....
I want to suggest a Bazooka that shots flaming chainsaw and Katanas duct taped on the side for melee action!! Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Mar.28, 12:04 AM

I will choose the Green lightsaber when I win the next contest! 8)

[Image: saber.JPG]