AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New weapon Ideas! Zenith Read Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

syntheticdarkness

How about a new melee weapon?!!!!!

Please Zenith! Here are some good ideas

1. Nagamaki
2. Naginata
3. Rapier
4. Scimitar

Please!!!! Biggrin

Thor

How bout you simply win the next contest (I'm guessing maybe for easter?!?) and request to be given a lightsaber? (yes, you should be able to pick your own color...)

syntheticdarkness

Okay, I guess but i would feel bad that others didn't get the chance to get anything new for melee weapons.
i wanna get needles

Nilynrae

Nunchucks... or possibly Chuck Norris and his roundhouse kick. I reckon he'd be the ultimate weapon.. 8)

syntheticdarkness

Ready to recieve lightsaber!

TheGeek

I'd be down for having Chuck Norris equipped.
Ohh the Chuck Norris foot as a melee weapon!! My God!! you my man is a genious!!

Thor

Druchii Wrote:Ohh the Chuck Norris foot as a melee weapon!! My God!! you my man is a genious!!

lol lol lol lol

How about shurikens? Those are ranged weapons!!

I hope I'll have a shot at winning the next contest, I'll ask for Mjollnir, Thor's hammer!!
hydro9226 Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:Ohh the Chuck Norris foot as a melee weapon!! My God!! you my man is a genious!!

lol lol lol lol

How about shurikens? Those are ranged weapons!!

I hope I'll have a shot at winning the next contest, I'll ask for Mjollnir, Thor's hammer!!

If you are not informed of Chuck Norris' greatness, let me just inform you.

If the weapon "Foot of Chuck Norris" gets implemented, it will be a shot gun, with 1 bullet. Cause thats all it will take!

Chuck Norris doesnt cut the lawn, he roundhouse kicks it, and tells it to get a job.

When Chuck Norris does push ups he pushes the world down.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's