This is a smart guy
2010.Jan.23, 10:05 AM
RE: This is a smart guy
So... your a multi? LoL
2010.Jan.23, 10:27 AM
Was already planning this borg addition; thought I might as well accomplish something if I was going to be in the hospital all day anyway.
2010.Jan.23, 04:32 PM
happiness is increased by .1 per level, and .01 for every day you're active. Every 2-3 levels, your energy refresh increases, requiring more happiness in order to train only, no fighting, use 100% of your energy, and keep your happiness up. If you've played for forever and your happiness refreshes faster then your energy...which would be easiest at low level, then a borg MIGHT help. it would help more to just power level until your energy refreshes faster then your happiness again.
2010.Jan.23, 04:46 PM
ya, im not borging anytime soon for 2 reasons.. my humanity doesnt refresh faster than my energy and i need the money to buy creds for endurance so i can equip the next armor and next weapon...

i think especially for small to non donators with lower than 20-22 endurance borging isnt very smart because that money could be used more efficiently elsewhere...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.