AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: This is a smart guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What? A hosp war? F THAT!!! Borgin' it.

6823 LCBO mrtickles 28 168 Recovering from a recent surgery.
bombz used to do that all the time when wed war, get you a good scientist, stim him out and then put him back in lol

JohnRambo

Not smart, sacricifing humanity.

Cost of a borg, would pay for the stims.

Lose/lose situation for him.

OnwardTowardTheGlory

There is an optimal level of humanity. Higher isn't always better. Pull up an excel spreadsheet, put in some data, create the graph. I haven't done this yet, but intuition tells such.
(2010.Jan.23 06:10 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Lose/lose situation for him.

kinda looks a lose/lose situation either way
(2010.Jan.23 06:55 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote: [ -> ]There is an optimal level of humanity. Higher isn't always better. Pull up an excel spreadsheet, put in some data, create the graph. I haven't done this yet, but intuition tells such.

Higher is better...

FlyingDutchman

yah i wish i could take my brogs back LoL

you humanity only comes back by 0.01 once a day
if your active i bealive lol Sad

OnwardTowardTheGlory

Higher is not better. A player who fully recovers his (or her) happiness as he recovers his energy isn't using his resources efficiently.

While economic theory rarely applies in the real world, it applies directly to this game due to predictable, fixed factors. However, a single opportunity cost remains even when your humanity is above the optimal level (this level is dynamic of course). It is not, however, the loss of humanity. Playing the game for a long or very short time has nothing to do with the mathematical equations the game is based upon.

Marlo

Quote:Hi, my name is OnwardTowardTheGlory. It may not seem like you know me, but I am really an old player reincarnated in this account. Please take all my knowledge as second hand from those who have come before, as I am currently playing the game on my own terms, with a second wind and refined focus.

Watch out for me in the late months of 2010!

OnwardTowardTheGlory

I thank you for such praise.

Into the shadows I will go, for this now enormous task bestowed upon me, ending in the fading months of the year, will require excessive attempts at perfecting charts and spreadsheets. I now understand the message communicated to me from Zeon some time ago.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's