Bank Interest
2010.Jan.23, 01:54 PM
RE: Bank Interest
Sender : Err [3]
Date : 23 January 10 @ 12:23:26 pm
Subject : RE:bank interest and humanity

Bank interest you get everyday regardless of activity. Humanity I am not so sure, you may need to be active to get more humanity.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

© 2009 AWAKENEDLANDS.COM
DISCLAIMER :: HOME

so bt the sounds of that we were both half right brug.
2010.Jan.23, 04:52 PM
The sad thing is, you would think admin would know for sure. Neutral

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jan.24, 07:37 PM
Humanity = needs to log

As per the interest, does it still work if you turn inactive?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.24, 07:47 PM
Being inactive may be the key to loosing bank interest.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jan.24, 10:32 PM
I'm pretty sure when someone was discussing Casanova, that Zen said interest was stopped for inactives, or else he would have been a bajillionaire

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jan.24, 11:12 PM
Yep

(2008.Jun.21 10:06 PM)zenith Wrote:  
volcomjurk7 Wrote:so why cant you make it like they can earn interest like a normal person in RL life can if there retired?

but when they do come back they have to put a claim in for there money interest what they have earned and they have to agree they cant go back into the retirement home again once they come back???

b/c that sound like a better concept than the one that is in place now....?

also they have to apply to leave so they cant go back in.... so they have to apply to leave and to claim there interest they have earned...????

what dos ever body think about this? including you Zen?

I figured when you retire you use your interest to live the Miller High Life. So no interest. Shouldn't get a benefit. You quit. If you come back you resume exactly where you left off.

So Err...
2010.Jan.25, 12:05 AM
Dunno about the interest...

But you definitely need to log in to get your .01 humanity per day.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!