Looking for Supporters for Noob Equipment Program
2010.Jan.20, 04:51 PM
RE: Looking for Supporters for Noob Equipment Program
just a thought, i am a higher level inpace and still consider myself a noob. can you set up for the next level so i can upgrade to a midlan house?
thanks in advance sock. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jan.20, 05:09 PM
If you guys don't mind, stop jacking up my thread please.

I need 9 people. The plan would be like this.

Each person would be responsible for 1 out of 10 new players. Person 1 would take on people ending in player # 1, shooting a friendly mail, pointing them towards Poptart's guide, and the wiki, and talking to them about how the game operates, and answering any questions they might have. Person 2 would do the same for people ending in player #2, person 3 for player numbers ending in 3, and so on.

This would keep one person from being overloaded. This also requires activity and dedication.

As the players mature, I would assume they would try to join a gang one of their mentors were in. Obviously, I would point players working with me towards Dewranglers or Wrangler Space.

They can keep their weapons that they get from me till they have better ones. If people are willing to help with their time, I don't mind holding up the money end of it.

And I know it is a stretch, but could you guys cut out the cold and callous remarks on new players? Busting chops is fine, we all will do it. But draw the line a lot closer than you guys have been.

General discussion has turned into Off The Wall 2. We don't want to scare away new players with an unfriendly gaming enviroment.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Jan.20, 05:11 PM
Neat idea. Message me in game if I can help. In the mean time however, not hi-jacking your thread is a very difficult thing to do. My bad.

That's what she said
2010.Jan.20, 06:05 PM
I support InPaceRequiscat's program.
2010.Jan.20, 06:19 PM
Anyway, I'll send you some old armor when I get it back from my friend. Sorry about destroying your thread inpace

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jan.20, 09:08 PM
Wait till gang combat day assholes. And if I can't, howl/RJ combined with my wallet can.

Right now this is how it looks.

Players ending in 1. Me
Players ending in 2. Mccleod.
Players ending in 3. crazymatt
players ending in 4. XXXX

Majority of people will not stick around past a day. Those who do, we want to keep their interest.

I need 6 more people to handle userid's 5 thru 0.

Message me if you are interested.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.21 12:18 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

2010.Jan.21, 12:18 AM
Bumpy

2010.Jan.21, 11:44 AM
Come on guys, anyone from Valhalla, Villians, Liquor/beer store, or Loki's CHildren want in? This is a cakewalk opportunity to groom new players early, and help them be beast that much faster.

Right now I have enough weapons and armor to equip 4 people well and 4 more with just weapons.

Plese people step up to the plate if you are active. All you will have to do is shoot one or two mesages a day, and make some new friends.

2010.Jan.21, 01:01 PM
(2010.Jan.20 03:39 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  I think you are a nut rider and a band wagon jumper!
If you had as many wranglers hating on you you would have left too,,,

what? i like how you didn't anwser nug's question. no one gave you shit so go QQ somewhere else.

EDIT: for those who don't know QQ means cry.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.21 01:02 PM by catalyst.
2010.Jan.21, 01:07 PM
i'll be optimistic on this program and you can slate me in to help out, inpace. seems worthwhile and well thought out...even if it doesn't work 100% as envisioned.

oh, and another stellar fucking job of cleaning by a mod. way to clean half a thread...you guys are worthless.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken