AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Looking for Supporters for Noob Equipment Program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
please see post in

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=10453

I am looking for Presidents in baby gangs who have low level players in need of equipment, to mail me if interested.

The only thing I ask, as my funds that i am putting into this are starting to run short, is have a well-known and capable player to back the transaction, in the event the noob sells the item on me. If they do that I have no way of getting them back. I will regularly update what I have and who they are loaned to, so if you do get one of them trying to sell you the item, please message me so I can put a stop to it ASAP.

Anyone who is serious about making this work, please let me know, so we can work together to make sure it works.

We can only benefit from this.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Please make this post in the "Trade Moderator" as that is the appropriate section for the purchasing, loaning, and selling of equipment. Thanks.

ClosedCasket

Don't do It! I have been helping noobs for a while and most of them are either multies or ungrateful ( enter KevinD )

Save your loot and kill others in game, pump your fuckin endurance and hurt the gym!

Your former inpace hater Closed"mutha fackin" Casket

PS.

Disregard my unedited post! I am not stupid, I hate auto correct
(2010.Jan.20 03:32 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Don't do It! I have been helping noobs for a while and most of them are either multies or ungrateful ( enter KevinD )

Save your loot and kill others in game, pump to fargin endurance and the gym!

I think you're a multi AND ungrateful!!!

Also, you said you're a former inpace hater. So now you don't hate him?

ClosedCasket

(2010.Jan.20 03:35 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.20 03:32 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Don't do It! I have been helping noobs for a while and most of them are either multies or ungrateful ( enter KevinD )

I think you are a nut rider and a band wagon jumper!
If you had as many wranglers hating on you you would have left too,,,

I went from that to a gang I don't even have as much as gang mail access because I can at least be real to myself.

PS. You are lame and my dick is bigger than yours,,,
is there any way that we can have a "armory" or something on the gangs so that we can spend the money off the money that we donate in the gang to buy weapon and armor ?
or even donate weapon and armor, the items whould have the tag off the gang and if the player leves or is kick out it retours to the armory.
sorry for the bad righting im a bit sleeepy and a bit tuch by the whine
(2010.Jan.20 03:39 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.20 03:35 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]

I went from that to a gang I don't even have as much as gang mail access because I can at least be real to myself.

PS. You are lame and my dork is bigger than yours,,,

Ha! That's weak.

ClosedCasket

PS. You are lame and my dork is bigger than yours,,,
[/quote]

Ha! That's weak.
[/quote]

" that's what she said "
That does not make a lick of sense. With an intellect like that you made the right choice in leaving. Bravo, Hemmingway.
bad idea inpace, your going to lose your ass. CCs right, most of the people I've helped either quit, get banned, or end up never paying you. Never front something to a new player unless you can afford and expect to lose it
(2010.Jan.20 04:09 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]If you had as many wranglers hating on you you would have left too,,,

I never hated on you while you were with us, who did? And I wouldn't now had you joined any other gang in the game
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's