Best Hit - Attacker
2010.Jan.16, 08:14 PM
Best Hit - Attacker
Will this ever be fixed and brought back to life?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.17, 12:44 AM
RE: Best Hit - Attacker
Don't think so. I imagine the server logs didn't see the difference between the candy attacks and the regular ones - and the tickers saying bing! - new highest hit! - are broken. A buttload of attacks have been made since and historically speaking, those logs are already buried...

Nope. The highest official hit in AL will always be spacebird's 1557.
2010.Jan.17, 03:32 AM
It is fixed isn't it? Only difference now is that it's highest hit per person opposed to having multiple entries.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2010.Jan.17, 09:18 AM
(2010.Jan.17 12:44 AM)Chymere Wrote:  Don't think so. I imagine the server logs didn't see the difference between the candy attacks and the regular ones - and the tickers saying bing! - new highest hit! - are broken. A buttload of attacks have been made since and historically speaking, those logs are already buried...

Nope. The highest official hit in AL will always be spacebird's 1557.

The fightlogs can distinguish, so I imagine that it's just a matter of time until we get it back up and running. Then again, Zen did mention something of a more detailed Pantheon entry...

(2010.Jan.17 03:32 AM)Weathers Wrote:  It is fixed isn't it? Only difference now is that it's highest hit per person opposed to having multiple entries.

Nope. It doesn't update. Even if you were to hit a legit 2000+, it wouldn't update to show that.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.17 09:19 AM by Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jan.17, 11:01 AM
It is currently frozen as of October 31st. I'm fairly certain that once the new attack code is actually in place we'll get a new pantheon, since the new logs are indicating whether there was a candy bonus or not. They are also logging what weapon the defender used, so we may get Best Hit - Atacker - melee, Best Hit - Attacker ranged, etc.

This is, of course, purely speculation, but it would explain why the extra information is being logged now.
I agree with Chymere though, spacebird's hit is the last official "best hit" before candy.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.17 11:02 AM by snorkelbill.
2010.Jan.17, 01:20 PM
Well, you learn something new every day. I've obv spent too much time training lately.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.