Retired
2010.Jan.14, 05:18 PM
RE: Retired
hahaha! it wasn't exactly a wish list! i just picked a few random high level players off the top of my head...and made sure not to overlook cheetah.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jan.14, 09:16 PM
(2010.Jan.14 04:38 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.14 04:02 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Was getting kind of worried about that, myself...So, I threw it away. Wasn't sure if my glaze was actually glaze all the way over, after that knock...

not your average krispy kreme's, i see.
but speaking of retiring...who would al like to see retire next?

1) Nighttrain
2) Howl
3) G2 (leper)
4) Biff
5) Cheetah
6) Weebay
7) Conrad
8) RJ
9) Punisher
10) Shadowguard

Not so subliminal message'd.

I like it and AGREEEEEEEEEE.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2010.Jan.15, 03:03 AM
I like subpart E.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jan.15, 12:02 PM
Im not burnt out on the game,,,just dont have the time I never hated on anyone so why so serious!

Give until May and I will play for 18 hours a day again no nig deal

My wife is the main reason to not being as active,,,but you will never see me die in AL
get off my nutz nugs I never said shit to you,,,PEACE
2010.Jan.15, 12:23 PM
(2010.Jan.15 12:02 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  Im not burnt out on the game,,,just dont have the time I never hated on anyone so why so serious!

My wife is the main reason to not being as active,,,but you will never see me die in AL
get off my nutz nugs I never said drek to you,,,PEACE

retiredclosedcasket was your name... you brought attention to yourself.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jan.15, 02:12 PM
(2010.Jan.15 12:02 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  Im not burnt out on the game,,,just dont have the time I never hated on anyone so why so serious!

get off my nutz nugs I never said drek to you,,,PEACE

you've been playing less then a year, and when you first joined our gang you only played for a couple hours a day. I recommended playing the game on your cell. You donated really heavy. Simple fact, you said it yourself. I played for well over a year before donating more then my $5/month. It's called putting in time and paying your dues. Not trying to be mean, but you did buy your character. You change your name to retired, I assumed you were retiring. First thought that entered everybody's mind was "burnout". I hope you do continue to play. As long as zen has people dumping tons of $$ into the game, AL will continue to exist. But you didn't want people to post "drek" about you then you should have made your "retirement" more discreet(like biff did a while back). Peace.

And yeah I would like to see cheetah retire

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jan.15, 02:38 PM
All I have to say is this...

If I knew I will put this much money into the game from day 1, I would either.

1) Ignore Likewhoa's invitation.
2) Donate all these money on day 1, so, I can be THAT much stronger now.

Amend