AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Retired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
RETIREDbeelzebub 20
RetiredFunkonaut 30
RetiredOldThor 53
RetiredRedSkull 17
RetiredLoki 54
RetiredDurtyWhite 26
HostileRetired 29
RetiredDD 16
imnumber1retired 11
RetiredManiac 18
RetiredDingus 30
RetiredBoy 14
eddyisretired 12
RetiredClosedCasket 23
Closedcasket retired?!

That's a surprised.
No its really not a big shock. Kid got burned out too quickly, and it all happened once he left SW. Proving that you can only go down once you leave us.
(2010.Jan.13 09:59 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]No its really not a big shock. Kid got burned out too quickly, and it all happened once he left SW. Proving that you're forced to "go down" once you're within us.

Fix'd
(2010.Jan.13 10:02 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.13 09:59 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]No its really not a big shock. Kid got burned out too quickly, and it all happened once he left SW. Proving that you're forced to "go down" once you're within us.

Fix'd

dues are dues and everyone has to pay them.

ClosedCasket

LOL

Hate hate hate

Not really,,,,just married and trying to finish my degree
(2010.Jan.12 08:27 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]RetiredDingus 30

oops
(2010.Jan.13 11:47 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

Hate hate hate

you haven't played long enough to retire, for you it's called quitting. You know, the game is a lot more fun when you play it instead of buying it. You complained about boredom a number of times, so it's more then personal life. No hate, and I wish you luck, but I think you would have lasted a lot longer if you didn't dump as much cash as you did early on.
(2010.Jan.13 03:20 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.13 11:47 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

Hate hate hate

you haven't played long enough to retire, for you it's called quitting. You know, the game is a lot more fun when you play it instead of buying it. You complained about boredom a number of times, so it's more then personal life. No hate, and I wish you luck, but I think you would have lasted a lot longer if you didn't dump as much cash as you did early on.

+1
(2010.Jan.13 10:13 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.13 10:02 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]

Fix'd

dues are dues and everyone has to pay them.

Agreed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's