Word from Dingus
2010.Jan.11, 04:46 PM
RE: Word from Dingus
-|-

There ya go.
2010.Jan.11, 04:47 PM
(2010.Jan.11 04:36 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.11 04:34 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  i could give a damn about a beer.

at the same time....if you can send a violin....how easy would it be to add a beer to the equation?

Yeah...I get your point, Conrad. Then again, what's the point of adding something else that's meaningless? And what's the point in quitting because you can't get it?

Think your both right. Why not add an AL Bar in say Decatur Beach and why not add items, Beer and Shot, Zen should just copy the sympak code and make them less efftective. Gain happiness, possibly sacrifice some health, sounds like drinking to me in RL.
2010.Jan.11, 04:58 PM
sister cant get to the beach, bad place for that i guess lol

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jan.11, 05:03 PM
(2010.Jan.11 04:58 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  sister cant get to the beach, bad place for that i guess lol

'Oh, drinks are served, but I can't get any!? Damn yous!'
2010.Jan.11, 05:06 PM
(2010.Jan.11 04:58 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  sister cant get to the beach, bad place for that i guess lol

Make her work. That way we have a couple months before she begs for something else.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jan.11, 05:10 PM
sister, don't listen to Tommi. He still drives his dadiie's 1975 motor (as an upgrade would be pointless, the car still drives and he can still get around in it)

He also has flowery 1970's wallpaper adorning his living hovel, as it still looks clean and does the job of covering all those cracks (new wallpaper and paint would be wasted on such matter)
2010.Jan.11, 05:18 PM
Don't fix what doesn't need fixing, Biff. Plus, it's a Pontiac. That thing goes. And hell yeah @ flowery wallpaper. Wonder why I haven't thought of that...

Wondering why Biff thought of that in the first place...And how he knows about my house...And how I live...And what kind of shuttle I rock...

BIFF'S LOOKIN' AT MY NAUGHTY PLACE WHILE I PEE! ARREST HIM!
2010.Jan.11, 06:57 PM
(2010.Jan.11 04:11 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I knew you quit because you can't get a beer...It's ridiculous...

It isn't an important addition. You and Biff are just the same. You want to push new products, no matter if they suck or not.

She got 218 people to vote for a simple little addition that'd make people smile for a bit. It's useless and mildly entertaining.

Create new store in DD - Decatur Bar
Create new items ID# whatever
Ask Sis to come up with the drescriptions.
Copy paste description into bronze badge code & fix drunken typos.
Load and test.
Go live at next server update.

That's what... 5 minutes if you type slowly?

It's not about the beer, or Sister. It's about Zen giving a rat's butt for 5 minutes about 218 people voting yes. It's simple, it's silly and it's good customer service.

This game needs improvement to existing code, new content and more admin involvement. Don't tell me Zen and Err rented an office to devote themselves full time to AL. As a coding hobby, snorkel worked more on his AL wiki than Zen did on AL in the past year.

Bye Dingus, bye Sis.
2010.Jan.11, 06:58 PM
(2010.Jan.11 06:57 PM)Chymere Wrote:  As a coding hobby, snorkel worked more on his AL wiki than Zen did on AL in the past year.

HOLY FUCK BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.11, 07:03 PM
Did she fail to mention that the poll was rigged? Kinda think she did...