Word from Dingus
2010.Jan.11, 03:23 PM
RE: Word from Dingus
(2010.Jan.11 03:05 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.11 01:58 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.11 08:37 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  Where you going Dingus? Take me with you!

Sent a gang mail she is retiring till game is improved. Can't blame her. 2 fair donators left in a day, who will be next?

Who else "left"?

Dingus and Sister as his post said.
2010.Jan.11, 03:40 PM
Dingus will be back. He has done it before and he will do it again.

Same goes with sister.

See you soon guys!

Amend
2010.Jan.11, 03:42 PM
(2010.Jan.11 03:40 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Dingus will be back. He has done it before and he will do it again.

Same goes with sister.

See you soon guys!

(2008.Nov.17 08:07 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Dont let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha lol
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.11 03:43 PM by Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jan.11, 04:03 PM
Referral Days Old Level Points Earned
SistersOutTilGameFix [17834] 761 33 164,000

Totals
Points Earned 164,000
Bonus Points Earned 15,000
Total Points Earned 179,000
Points Used 179,000
Available Points To Spend 0

Just to prove being a donator dosen't mean anything, if your not in the good graces of admin. All the money I put in and I couldn't get a simple beer, shot or drink. Not to mention the largest poll in history wanted it. Before CI starts with what I want isn't important. I think it is. The fun has been sucked out of this game this year. I feel used by AL. Giving us armor only a few can use isn't enough, when there is major problems with pvp codes, career coding and wars. Will miss chatting with several people in AL. If it weren't for them I highly doubt I would have stuck around this long. Also working on advertisment? Please how do you except the newbs will stay if the communtiy isn't happy? I sincerly hope it dosen't take to much longer to fix this game. I would like to come back some day. PEACE!
2010.Jan.11, 04:11 PM
I knew you quit because you can't get a beer...It's ridiculous...

It isn't an important addition. You and Biff are just the same. You want to push new products, no matter if they suck or not. 'Oh, this shit flavored toffee won't be a big hit, but I'll put it out there, anyway!' kind of ideal.

As for being in the grace of the admins...Don't get me started on that. Started off on their bad side when I was younger, then learned it isn't quite smart to throw shit up in their face...So, I stopped.

Really need to just let the game flow how it's gonna flow. Quit because you can't get anything more out of this game, if you want. Shouldn't quit because you can't get some mediocre item that isn't going to entertain stoners and junkies and alcoholics for even a moment.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.11 04:12 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Jan.11, 04:28 PM
Guess you skipped this part.

Giving us armor only a few can use isn't enough, when there is major problems with pvp codes, career coding and wars.
2010.Jan.11, 04:34 PM
Quitting's going to achieve your use of that armor? And there's a flaw in the PVP code? Wars, yes; GP earnings are out of whack. PVP mimics real life, in a fashion, to where randomness can turn the tides of a battle. Randomness is a good thing to have, which many games do not have. As for the careers, I don't know what to tell you. That'd be under the classification of 'new', and 'new' takes time. I really don't know if there was a promise for new career skills, but my 'new takes time' saying stands quite strong.
2010.Jan.11, 04:34 PM
i could give a damn about a beer.

at the same time....if you can send a violin....how easy would it be to add a beer to the equation?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Jan.11, 04:36 PM
(2010.Jan.11 04:34 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  i could give a damn about a beer.

at the same time....if you can send a violin....how easy would it be to add a beer to the equation?

Yeah...I get your point, Conrad. Then again, what's the point of adding something else that's meaningless? And what's the point in quitting because you can't get it?
2010.Jan.11, 04:44 PM
(2010.Jan.11 04:36 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.11 04:34 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  i could give a damn about a beer.

Yeah...I get your point, Conrad. Then again, what's the point of adding something else that's meaningless? And what's the point in quitting because you can't get it?

I'm a very religious person so I want to be able to send someone a cross.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.