New armor/helmets
2010.Jan.10, 09:08 PM
RE: New armor/helmets
(2010.Jan.10 03:55 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  So basically you guys got your new toys, the hell with everyone else?

While I would like to see new gameplay content more, one of the first things I thought was missing with the last set of power armor was an attribute modifying version of the lower armors.
Where is the Sic that gives +1/-1? or the B4c that gives +2/-2?

also,
We have explored the 'need skill level x' territory on the high end, lets spread it down the line. I would love to see something that doesn't have the huge end/res requirement, but has a high evasion requirement and gives Dex bonuses.

Give players a decision between raw damage resistance and evasion bonuses. I am sure there are some lower level players with high skill ranks that could benefit.
2010.Jan.10, 09:09 PM
In the store you should see how much is in stock for certain items. When it reads 0, you have to wait till more inventory is on the shelves. Only certain items have this limited stock.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2010.Jan.10, 09:38 PM
def spread the stuff around...like a mid level house at 15 mill Smile and maybe one at 60

just saying

the beach is pretty

doh
2010.Jan.10, 09:39 PM
(2010.Jan.10 09:08 PM)infinite93 Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.10 03:55 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  So basically you guys got your new toys, the hell with everyone else?

While I would like to see new gameplay content more, one of the first things I thought was missing with the last set of power armor was an attribute modifying version of the lower armors.
Where is the Sic that gives +1/-1? or the B4c that gives +2/-2?

also,
We have explored the 'need skill level x' territory on the high end, lets spread it down the line. I would love to see something that doesn't have the huge end/res requirement, but has a high evasion requirement and gives Dex bonuses.

Give players a decision between raw damage resistance and evasion bonuses. I am sure there are some lower level players with high skill ranks that could benefit.

Maybe light armors that require dex and res that give higher bonuses to dex, but less protection?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jan.11, 07:07 AM
Wow how big of zen to quell the boredom with a little altered code that already exists. This game is a fraud!
2010.Jan.11, 07:07 AM
(2010.Jan.10 09:39 PM)Accipender Wrote:  Maybe light armors that require dex and res that give higher bonuses to dex, but less protection?

That's what I was trying to say, yes. The skills introduction opened up new ways to customize our characters so we weren't all playing the same basic build. Let's expand on that idea and provide more options. It would actually benefit the 'younger' players more as some of us are kind of stuck on the path we are on.