New armor/helmets
2010.Jan.10, 03:55 PM
RE: New armor/helmets
So basically you guys got your new toys, the hell with everyone else?
2010.Jan.10, 03:57 PM
from a long blader stand point..

dex and strength are the two main stats, with these armors you can't get an extra of one without losing a bit of the other...

kinda wish there was a plus 6 strength, minus 3 accuracy, style armor...
or, a plus 6 dexterity, minus 3 accuracy, style armor...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jan.10, 04:04 PM
I'd love to see a +dex -acc armor. With str/dex there's one of each, but there's only a +acc -dex armor, and not the reverse.
2010.Jan.10, 05:53 PM
(2010.Jan.10 04:04 PM)snorkelbill Wrote:  I'd love to see a +dex -acc armor. With str/dex there's one of each, but there's only a +acc -dex armor, and not the reverse.

+1
and on the other hand anyone used the +1 dext helm yet?
it looks mighty fine to me but i'd like to know if it's worth 450k first

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.Jan.10, 06:16 PM
(2010.Jan.10 05:53 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.10 04:04 PM)snorkelbill Wrote:  I'd love to see a +dex -acc armor. With str/dex there's one of each, but there's only a +acc -dex armor, and not the reverse.

+1
and on the other hand anyone used the +1 dext helm yet?
it looks mighty fine to me but i'd like to know if it's worth 450k first

for a +1 dex, i think it's way worth it.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jan.10, 06:18 PM
(2010.Jan.10 06:16 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  for a +1 dex, i think it's way worth it.

i'm curious as to how often the bonus kicks in. +1 dext makes a considerable difference. if it kicks in as often as the borgs than it's well worth it
as a side note if anyone could loan it to me for a few fights i'd appreciate it

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.Jan.10, 07:03 PM

+1
What annoys me is that there's a +dex - str, but no +dex -acc.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jan.10, 08:16 PM
All the helmets are gone.............poof

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jan.10, 08:54 PM
More inventory is shipped out each day for items that have the amount in stock listed in the store.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2010.Jan.10, 09:05 PM
(2010.Jan.10 08:54 PM)zenith Wrote:  More inventory is shipped out each day for items that have the amount in stock listed in the store.

huh?

Are you saying that if they are currently in stock they will remain so?