Poll: Are people interested in a post of the month competition?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Post of the month
2010.Jan.08, 10:01 AM
Post of the month
Would people be interested in a post of the month competition that would be held each month, 25 000$ awarded to the poster, but you can't nominate yourself.

One criteria to be nominated would be that the post has to be well written, maybe a good suggestion or solution in a discussion thread, or a witty post that is funny and intelligent.

Another criteria would be that the post would have to be free from harsh language or personal attacks that are over the top.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2010.Jan.08, 10:05 AM
RE: Post of the month
I'm up for that, sounds like a good way to get people in here hopefully.

That's what she said
2010.Jan.08, 10:11 AM
(2010.Jan.08 10:01 AM)Druchii Wrote:  Would people be interested in a post of the month competition that would be held each month, 25 000$ awarded to the poster, but you can't nominate yourself.

One criteria to be nominated would be that the post has to be well written, maybe a good suggestion or solution in a discussion thread, or a witty post that is funny and intelligent.

Another criteria would be that the post would have to be free from harsh language or personal attacks that are over the top.

Who would be the judge of that, specifically?

Who would judge the post in general? Would it be a poll of the community to decide?

I like the idea though.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.08 10:13 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Jan.08, 10:24 AM
I think it should be for any type of post.

Best burn, Best pot stirrer, best suggestion, best shit talker, best whatever.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jan.08, 10:51 AM
I would win far too often Brug. We should just leave it to post of the month so that people don't get upset by me winning so much money. I mean 25k isn't that much for me to win all the time. Smile

That's what she said
2010.Jan.08, 10:57 AM
(2010.Jan.08 10:24 AM)Brugada Wrote:  I think it should be for any type of post.

Best burn, Best pot stirrer, best suggestion, best drek talker, best whatever.

Yeah it should be, but then again, someone has to give away the cash for the handout.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2010.Jan.08, 11:02 AM
My fault, I should have clarified. I was saying that all types of posts should be lumped into one category. Not individual ones. That would be cool too, but expensive.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jan.08, 11:12 AM
gayness.

do we really need to be flooded with more dumbass threads (that you need to mod)?

im more interested in grenades.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Jan.08, 11:15 AM
(2010.Jan.08 11:12 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  gayness.

do we really need to be flooded with more dumbarse threads (that you need to mod)?

here's conrad with a grenade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_VA_mcq80k

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Jan.08, 11:19 AM
(2010.Jan.08 11:12 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  gayness.

do we really need to be flooded with more dumbarse threads (that you need to mod)?

I was hoping when you reached a certain age that you would leave you G.I. Joes to themselves and finally be interested in girls.