AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Post of the month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Would people be interested in a post of the month competition that would be held each month, 25 000$ awarded to the poster, but you can't nominate yourself.

One criteria to be nominated would be that the post has to be well written, maybe a good suggestion or solution in a discussion thread, or a witty post that is funny and intelligent.

Another criteria would be that the post would have to be free from harsh language or personal attacks that are over the top.
I'm up for that, sounds like a good way to get people in here hopefully.
(2010.Jan.08 10:01 AM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Would people be interested in a post of the month competition that would be held each month, 25 000$ awarded to the poster, but you can't nominate yourself.

One criteria to be nominated would be that the post has to be well written, maybe a good suggestion or solution in a discussion thread, or a witty post that is funny and intelligent.

Another criteria would be that the post would have to be free from harsh language or personal attacks that are over the top.

Who would be the judge of that, specifically?

Who would judge the post in general? Would it be a poll of the community to decide?

I like the idea though.
I think it should be for any type of post.

Best burn, Best pot stirrer, best suggestion, best shit talker, best whatever.
I would win far too often Brug. We should just leave it to post of the month so that people don't get upset by me winning so much money. I mean 25k isn't that much for me to win all the time. Smile
(2010.Jan.08 10:24 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]I think it should be for any type of post.

Best burn, Best pot stirrer, best suggestion, best drek talker, best whatever.

Yeah it should be, but then again, someone has to give away the cash for the handout.
My fault, I should have clarified. I was saying that all types of posts should be lumped into one category. Not individual ones. That would be cool too, but expensive.
gayness.

do we really need to be flooded with more dumbass threads (that you need to mod)?

im more interested in grenades.
(2010.Jan.08 11:12 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]gayness.

do we really need to be flooded with more dumbarse threads (that you need to mod)?

here's conrad with a grenade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_VA_mcq80k
(2010.Jan.08 11:12 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]gayness.

do we really need to be flooded with more dumbarse threads (that you need to mod)?

I was hoping when you reached a certain age that you would leave you G.I. Joes to themselves and finally be interested in girls.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's