A private less modded forum section
2010.Jan.05, 05:42 PM
RE: A private less modded forum section
(2010.Jan.05 04:30 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.05 03:08 PM)Canosoup Wrote:  Seriously, why don't we make a forum section that is unmodded but you need permission and have to agree to a waiver that you won't be offended?
That would solve everyone's problems! Mods would go on modzi'ing the rest of the forum and we could cuss and scream to are hearts content.

There would still have to be some rules. Posting of personal information is one. Anything illegal would be another. I'm sure there are some other things that would be required, but that's pretty much it. A lot of posts on the site would be moved there. The word filter unfortunately is forum-wide, so I'll have to recode it. It can be done, but then the general forum would be vacant Smile

Having topics from an unmodded section creep into the normal sections of the forums is my biggest concern.

Myself and others have suggested something similar dozens of times. A over 18 type of forum.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jan.05, 06:09 PM
Yep, I've been suggesting since I've joined.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jan.05, 06:23 PM
how bout unbanning Brug, Dru?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Jan.05, 06:33 PM
Im finally off my 3 hour ban for using bitch (spelled exactly like that) in my post. Rolleyes

Lets bring wraiths sorry azz back.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.06 12:19 AM by Druchii.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jan.06, 12:21 AM
(2010.Jan.05 06:33 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Im finally off my 3 hour ban for using wimp (spelled exactly like that) in my post. Rolleyes

Lets bring wraiths sorry razz back.

No it wasn't because of the spelling of that word.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.06 12:21 AM by Druchii.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2010.Jan.06, 01:53 AM
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...#pid156678

mod abuse'd

should probably ban yourself from the forums for like a week or something Dru....really shouldnt post in the gang recruitment page...

we have rules in these forums you know!Rolleyes
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.06 02:07 AM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jan.06, 05:59 AM
(2010.Jan.05 06:33 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Im finally off my 3 hour ban for using wimp (spelled exactly like that) in my post. Rolleyes

I thought for sure it was your I Love Cock avitar!
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.06 09:38 AM by Druchii.
2010.Jan.06, 09:39 AM
(2010.Jan.06 05:59 AM)Dingus Wrote:  

I thought for sure it was your I Love cork avitar!

I consider avatars and ingame nicks to be Zeniths and Err's job, and if they consider something to be rude and inappropriate they will take action.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2010.Jan.06, 12:52 PM
Chance got on my ass for my Jesus picture. Guess he don't like Christ and worships Satan.

For the dim, very sensitive, or Dingus, that was a joke. I know why he didn't like my Jesus picture.
2010.Jan.06, 01:54 PM
I don't remember it but it must have been bad if I said something. My standards are sadly pretty low.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
Thread Closed