A private less modded forum section
2010.Jan.05, 01:20 PM
RE: A private less modded forum section
(2010.Jan.05 01:08 PM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.05 12:18 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.05 12:15 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Ofc, do what you want, as long as it is within the rules Smile

That's a joke. [Image: aotms2.jpg]

WOOT!

Is Dingus or Dru the pineapple?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jan.05, 01:22 PM
(2010.Jan.05 01:20 PM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.05 01:08 PM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.05 12:18 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.05 12:15 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Ofc, do what you want, as long as it is within the rules Smile

That's a joke. [Image: aotms2.jpg]

WOOT!

Is Dingus or Dru the pineapple?

Me no Habla
Is that an I love COck avitar!
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.05 01:23 PM by Dingus.
2010.Jan.05, 02:48 PM
Is this a joke?
2010.Jan.05, 03:08 PM
Seriously, why don't we make a forum section that is unmodded but you need permission and have to agree to a waiver that you won't be offended?
That would solve everyone's problems! Mods would go on modzi'ing the rest of the forum and we could cuss and scream to are hearts content.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jan.05, 03:10 PM
(2010.Jan.05 03:08 PM)Canosoup Wrote:  Seriously, why don't we make a forum section that is unmodded but you need permission and have to agree to a waiver that you won't be offended?
That would solve everyone's problems! Mods would go on modzi'ing the rest of the forum and we could cuss and scream to are hearts content.

Yes, I would be thrilled and overjoyed if something like that happened.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2010.Jan.05, 03:33 PM
i dont actually mod the forum, all i do is moderate who is in and who is not in. as far as i am aware, nobody really mods it (you cant even edit your own posts), but there is no need for modding at the moment because there are no trouble makers. i'm looking forward to keeping it that way Cool

i dont have mod privileges though, so dont get any ideas

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jan.05, 04:30 PM
(2010.Jan.05 03:08 PM)Canosoup Wrote:  Seriously, why don't we make a forum section that is unmodded but you need permission and have to agree to a waiver that you won't be offended?

There would still have to be some rules. Posting of personal information is one. Anything illegal would be another. I'm sure there are some other things that would be required, but that's pretty much it. A lot of posts on the site would be moved there. The word filter unfortunately is forum-wide, so I'll have to recode it. It can be done, but then the general forum would be vacant Smile

Having topics from an unmodded section creep into the normal sections of the forums is my biggest concern.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2010.Jan.05, 04:49 PM
So have registration stipulations. In this case being that if you take any conversations started or currently being debated in the modfree forum, you will have an irrefutable 1 week full forum ban.
2010.Jan.05, 04:54 PM
Yep, I'd expect the large forum rules and national laws being modded for, but the cursing and name calling could go on with no repercussions.
I can see the General and Uncensored sections co-existing peacefully. The General for the more polite and political-like discourse and discussions, and the Uncensored being nothing but name calling and swearing. Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Jan.05, 05:25 PM
(2010.Jan.05 02:48 PM)PropositionJoe Wrote:  Is this a joke?

No prop, lot goes on in the underbelly of AL.......Welcome....
Thread Closed