lollerskates - friends list
2010.Jan.04, 04:38 PM
lollerskates - friends list
in my opinion, you shouldnt be allowed to have access to the friend's list or enemies' list until you hit level 3 or 5. that way certain... people (no names inferred) cant tell the newbies at level 1 with 1 day of donator status to add them because they are superdupercool and will give them money to be a friend. :/

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jan.04, 04:40 PM
RE: lollerskates - friends list
is it that big of a deal?

there isnt a lot of new people signing up anyways...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jan.04, 04:43 PM
(2010.Jan.04 04:38 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  in my opinion, you shouldnt be allowed to have access to the friend's list or enemies' list until you hit level 3 or 5. that way certain... people (no names inferred) cant tell the newbies at level 1 with 1 day of donator status to add them because they are superdupercool and will give them money to be a friend. :/

I tought this subject was dead Poppy... No offense, but there are tons of stuff more important that Zen got on her list

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.04, 04:47 PM
eh Razz thought i'd try. not a hard fix

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Jan.04, 04:52 PM
(2010.Jan.04 04:47 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  eh Razz thought i'd try. not a hard fix

A month delay for halloween candy Poppy. A full year done since Zen said she'd be coding full time... Post mortem'd?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.04, 05:31 PM
i don't think too many people out a whole lot of faith in friends/enemy tallies, anyhow.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jan.04, 08:36 PM
I'd like to see all the inactives taken out of the count too.
2010.Jan.04, 09:09 PM
def agreed...inactives should be removed....go enemy list...thats where its at

doh
2010.Jan.05, 06:47 AM
All inactive should be removed from the game, period. This would force the community to war each other. IMO this would improve the game. Most of the people I talk to on a daily basis were met through fights.
2010.Jan.05, 08:08 AM
(2010.Jan.05 06:47 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Most of the people I talk to on a daily basis were met through fights.

Very true.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.