AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: lollerskates - friends list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in my opinion, you shouldnt be allowed to have access to the friend's list or enemies' list until you hit level 3 or 5. that way certain... people (no names inferred) cant tell the newbies at level 1 with 1 day of donator status to add them because they are superdupercool and will give them money to be a friend. :/
is it that big of a deal?

there isnt a lot of new people signing up anyways...
(2010.Jan.04 04:38 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]in my opinion, you shouldnt be allowed to have access to the friend's list or enemies' list until you hit level 3 or 5. that way certain... people (no names inferred) cant tell the newbies at level 1 with 1 day of donator status to add them because they are superdupercool and will give them money to be a friend. :/

I tought this subject was dead Poppy... No offense, but there are tons of stuff more important that Zen got on her list
eh Razz thought i'd try. not a hard fix
(2010.Jan.04 04:47 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]eh Razz thought i'd try. not a hard fix

A month delay for halloween candy Poppy. A full year done since Zen said she'd be coding full time... Post mortem'd?
i don't think too many people out a whole lot of faith in friends/enemy tallies, anyhow.

SisterLynx

I'd like to see all the inactives taken out of the count too.
def agreed...inactives should be removed....go enemy list...thats where its at
All inactive should be removed from the game, period. This would force the community to war each other. IMO this would improve the game. Most of the people I talk to on a daily basis were met through fights.
(2010.Jan.05 06:47 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Most of the people I talk to on a daily basis were met through fights.

Very true.
Reference URL's