SV Prima donna
2010.Jan.03, 06:26 PM
RE: SV Prima donna
Thats cool......good to meet your teammates.....I can't...live too faraway....

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jan.03, 06:29 PM
hard to claim multi when 1/2 the gang has met in rl and yes my wife exists....pfft

ok so youre a dumb ass mod multi..go

doh
2010.Jan.03, 06:36 PM
Can you guess which one.....?

2010.Jan.03, 06:44 PM
(2010.Jan.03 05:46 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  I am unconcerned of what went before me.

We all are clear on the fact that you are unconcerned with anything or anyone but yourself, considering what you are willing to do to your gang. But obviously, you never were in danger of your gang being deleted, so mouthing on the forums now only results in some hospitalizations, not in you losing your gang. So since you clearly have no idea what you are really talking about, again, you should STFU!

(2010.Jan.03 05:46 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  I play the game how I want. I am not going to fall in line and be a good little soldier, a mindless automaton to follow orders. I reject your "values"......I won't hosp someone because your mentality says I should carry on the tradition.

You were hosped for a week and now you think it's okay to do the same.....well the game is changing around you and your blinders are still on.

You are obviously never going to fall in line and be a good little gang member. A good gang member wouldn't run their mouth so much, thinking they're so invincible, that they get the rest of their gangmates hosped! So you're right, you are NOT a good gang member.

The game has had many changes, BUT, one thing that will probly never change is, if you stir up shit, refuse to quit, and keep making it worse, it's gonna come down on your gangmates as well. Again, read your AL history, I don't see that changing anytime in the near future, as it hasn't for the past few years!

(2010.Jan.03 05:46 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  It's gonna wear you out......

If this weren't so funny it would be poll-worthy--"the lamest threat ever made in AL"--Wraithlord is gonna wear out SVs! OMG, when I stop laughing I'll get back to the game!
2010.Jan.03, 07:11 PM
My gangmates know what time it is.....I have tendered my resignation but it was rejected. Apparently, they find your behaviour as distasteful as I do......

Trying to stifle my opinion isn't working.....and yes I know I am not invincible. You can crush me easily and have been doing so regularly. Your weak attempt at trying to divide us by hosping my gangmates is so easy to see through. I laugh at your feeble attempt........

Stay perched on your lecturn and keep telling all of AL why you must continue to hosp me and potentially my gangmates. Your credibility while waning beforehand is slipping away everyday that you hosp the innocent.........

"It's" (the process) going to wear you out, not SV.

2010.Jan.03, 07:18 PM
lol resignation

true pssyness at its best

balls leave right after the gang mail...go with god thor, bish, svs of the past....kidd and others

i love ya all

those members are true

active ones that want more...andy, howl...have fun

happy 10 and here we go
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.03 07:19 PM by Punisher.

doh
2010.Jan.03, 07:26 PM
(2010.Jan.03 07:11 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  My gangmates know what time it is.....I have tendered my resignation but it was rejected. Apparently, they find your behaviour as distasteful as I do......

Last time I checked, you can leave a gang whenever you wanted to. Just sayin'.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jan.03, 07:33 PM
(2010.Jan.03 04:39 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Honestly I don't see how I would act much different if I were Cheetah. Lower lvl runs his mouth at me they get a hosp. Keeps it up, the gang gets a hosps, continues....well I'll be watching to see what Cheet will do next, may be taking notes.

Kinda sucks though cause I like a few of the players in SOL, good group of players.

The friends are next. Wink

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Jan.03, 07:51 PM
You do it your way....I do it MY way.......

2010.Jan.03, 07:54 PM
(2010.Jan.03 07:51 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  You do it your way....I do it MY way.......

Can you please shut the hell up?