SV Prima donna
2010.Jan.03, 02:45 PM
RE: SV Prima donna
(2010.Jan.03 08:27 AM)Punisher Wrote:  wish id seen this last night

time for some fun

Yes it is! And payback is a bitch, huh?!

I can defend myself against your stupid comments.

You just didn't think ahead, that you might have pissed off my husband too, huh?

Next time pick on some on you CAN beat in game, and who doesn't have a husband playing as well, might work out a lil less painful for ya!
2010.Jan.03, 02:54 PM
(2010.Jan.03 02:45 PM)cheetah Wrote:  

time for some fun

Next time pick on someone you CAN beat in game

fix'd

&

You really limited his ability to pick on someone

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.03, 03:39 PM
(2010.Jan.03 02:45 PM)cheetah Wrote:  

time for some fun

Yes it is! And payback is a wimp, huh?!

I can defend myself against your stupid comments.

You just didn't think ahead, that you might have miffed off my husband too, huh?

Next time pick on some on you CAN beat in game, and who doesn't have a husband playing as well, might work out a lil less painful for ya!

Therein lies the difference between you and I. You rely solely on your ability to beat me easily. It requires no thinking whatsoever. I rely upon the fact that I sleep in the bed I make and that you perform on cue.

You punish my teammates because it satifys your ego and justify it by saying it's a crime/gang based game. Once again I'll say it slowly so your cognitive thinking can process it.

Hosping my gang mates is like beating up my little sister because the teacher caught you looking at my answers during a final.......Mental midget. You think I am going to hosp SV folks because you are hosping me.......Never. I reject that stupidity entirely....

Cheetah you are a bully and such a tool. Everytime I work you, you respond on cue.....and why are so intent about telling me about your "husband"? I smell a multi.......Maybe it suits your manic changes in brain chemistry.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jan.03, 03:50 PM
You are a Dong Bag.
2010.Jan.03, 04:01 PM
(2010.Jan.03 03:39 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Therein lies the difference between you and I. You rely solely on your ability to beat me easily. It requires no thinking whatsoever. I rely upon the fact that I sleep in the bed I make and that you perform on cue.

You punish my teammates because it satifys your ego and justify it by saying it's a crime/gang based game. Once again I'll say it slowly so your cognitive thinking can process it.

Hosping my gang mates is like beating up my little sister because the teacher caught you looking at my answers during a final.......Mental midget. You think I am going to hosp SV folks because you are hosping me.......Never. I reject that stupidity entirely....

Cheetah you are a bully and such a tool. Everytime I work you, you respond on cue.....and why are so intent about telling me about your "husband"? I smell a multi.......Maybe it suits your manic changes in brain chemistry.

NO! Therein lies the difference!

You are new school, and you don't have a clue what the older players went through.
I am not old school by definition, but I have spent a week in the hosp courtesy of Pullo and Vor, more than once AND it was once simply bc of a gangmate. So been there, done that, that's how it works here!

You simply do NOT get AL. You speak crap, you get hosped, You continue, and so do your gangmates, Welcome to AL 101!

AND, calling me a "mental midget" isn't gonna help!

Welcome to AL 102!

BTW, the bed you make, you make for your gangmates as well, if you cared for them one bit, you would stfu, apologize for your out of context and bad taste remarks, and try to live up to being a worthy AL member, much less a mod.

Again, apparantly I have to beat a dead horse, but you should not be a mod, not with your mouth! But until you learn to control it, yes, you will live in the bed you make!
2010.Jan.03, 04:39 PM
Honestly I don't see how I would act much different if I were Cheetah. Lower lvl runs his mouth at me they get a hosp. Keeps it up, the gang gets a hosps, continues....well I'll be watching to see what Cheet will do next, may be taking notes.

Kinda sucks though cause I like a few of the players in SOL, good group of players.
2010.Jan.03, 05:03 PM
(2010.Jan.03 12:47 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.03 12:16 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  a lot of people just plain hate wraith

Fix'd for DW

cheetah was wondering why marlo was hitting wraith. tbh i am starting to think marlo hates him more than he hates me Eek

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.Jan.03, 05:06 PM
That's my problem, I do like a few people there.

I have mailed them, I do not want to hosp them, but this is how the game works.

I asked them to please control their gang member, as he does represent them, so that other casualties could be avoided.

He either refuses to comply bc he doesn't care what he will end up putting his gangmates through, or else they are in for the fun as well.

But I have mailed, offering a way out for them (make him stfu! lol), I have done my part, to offer peace imo. Even though he should be the one doing the mailing with apologies, etc, I have gone out of my way to leave everyone else out of it. That was his call to bring them in.
2010.Jan.03, 05:46 PM
You think yourself sage....an ambassador that represents the sentiments of the community. You are just trying to foist your static values upon others and I. The game is dynamic and there are ebbs and flows and this is one of them.

I am unconcerned of what went before me. I play the game how I want. I am not going to fall in line and be a good little soldier, a mindless automaton to follow orders. I reject your "values"......I won't hosp someone because your mentality says I should carry on the tradition.

You were hosped for a week and now you think it's okay to do the same.....well the game is changing around you and your blinders are still on.
I have made a healthy donation to my gang to pay for stims for everyone for at least a week. It's gonna wear you out......

AL 101/102 sound more like an indoctrination than an education.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Jan.03, 05:50 PM
multi makes me laugh....well not really....poor poor intellect that cant respond with more force than that

hi ya

captain caveman....hey dave lets take out this mod tool Smile

and btw flck head....most svs have met in person.....hehe

doh