Bored..
2009.Dec.22, 02:34 PM
RE: Bored..
Quote the 'Mod like Weebay' up there. He would have read. Seen it was about the game, but off topic. Asked Wraithlord who moved my topic. He didn't have a clue. Ush wasn't around for the thread to be created. I haven't seen Chief around in a while.

I wonder where that finger's pointed at?

How's about you do the job you've been so diligent in since you've returned and clean it the fuck up, huh?
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.22 02:38 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Dec.22, 02:40 PM
Well, you are wrong, it wasn't me and I know who did it. And since this is the gratitude I get for helping you, I will have to weigh the pro's and con's next time I see.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Dec.22, 02:41 PM
(2009.Dec.22 02:40 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Well, you are wrong, it wasn't me and I know who did it. And since this is the gratitude I get for helping you, I will have to weigh the pro's and con's next time I see.

could i get "Mod Bias" for 500 please Alex

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.22, 02:42 PM
(2009.Dec.22 02:41 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  could i get "Mod Bias" for 500 please Alex

You know, if you asked me politely either in msn or ingame mail, I would help you out as well if you had a problem Smile
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.22 02:45 PM by Druchii.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Dec.22, 02:44 PM
where did i say i had a problem? just commented on the way i understood your comment.

but i do have a problem, the lameness of this game and forums atm.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.22, 03:15 PM
(2009.Dec.22 02:40 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Well, you are wrong, it wasn't me and I know who did it. And since this is the gratitude I get for helping you, I will have to weigh the pro's and con's next time I see.

But you didn't see. It was up in first place for HOURS, nearly half a day I believe, and not a single mod, especially the mod who did move it, seen that it was in the wrong spot. You didn't have to weigh shit. Anyone could read the first post in this thread and figure out that it's for the game.

You really need to do your job right, or get the fuck out. I'm really tired of how you mod. It was much better when you were gone. Things got modded, but not as heavily, and as stupidly, as when you brought your ass back around.
2009.Dec.23, 02:58 AM
lock thread this was a complete waste of my bordom and the subject of being bored. i also think i am more bored now that i read that thread. and plus one to my idea in the first page.

Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
2009.Dec.23, 10:14 AM
Dong Bag. Fixed URL in my previous post FYI. My apologies.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.23 06:29 PM by Monk.